The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get an order filled by this dude? I ordered and have not heard a response on multiple messages sent. Bout to send the Paypal police after my money...
You should contact him directly on here and maybe you'll get a quicker response.

It's ran by NT member Tang

View media item 2156004

Tang? That's the same dude who flaked on me with the PSNY 12s, his word is no good in my book :smh:

^Majority here are guilty of reselling, if you ever bought a pair, and whether right away ,or down the road, flipped it for a profit you are or youve been a reseller..

Some ppl try to make a living off it, some just flip to foot a mortgage or the likes of, some flip to lighten the tag on their pair, some flip to get prepared for the next pair.
Collectors such as myself will hold pairs, 1 to rock 1, to stock, then down the line flip the stocked for a profit at the first sign of a re-release, or use it as a trade bait.

Bottom line is , as stated in the opening of this post, majority are guilty of reselling in some shape or form.
Well said. It's part of the fun. 

Another issue on nt, certain cornballs say one thing and do another. I don't won bets on here and had cats never pay up. Member for 10+ years too :smh:

False hope? When these restock, people will be thrilled to have a second chance at coming up on them for retail. It's not impossible considering I came through on the release day and restock for Cement IV's. Don't act like those sat.
Bro, why are you comparing those 2 shoes? Worlds apart in numbers.

Restock is pipe dream, but

If your retail or bust then yea wait for a restock u wasn't going to pay resell anyways so that make since.

All of this. I was trying to say the same thing but didnt say it as nicely and it came across like I was laughing at those who didn't have a pair.

Copping on release day for the average person is luck these days, lets admit it. Restocks? Pretty much a hail mary on your own 30 yard line.

If you are going to pay resell if you don't hit on a restock, you might as well just cop off resell now because the more you wait, the higher the price. But if you are retail or die, doesn't hurt to wait for that hail mary.

Please stop talking about restocks. Honestly it gives people false hope. Kinda like people that say that everyone will eat on this release if you try, yet MANY in this thread tried in multiple raffles, footnotes, and SNKRS, and still fail to secure a pair. Restocks are normally twice as hard to obtain as the initial release. Also like captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 said, most of the unclaimed pairs will be seeded into new stores opening.

9 times out of 10, restocks are miniscule enough to actually RAISE the resell price of a shoe, especially of a hyped shoe like the Banned 1, where a restock supply will NEVER meet the demand.

False hope? When these restock, people will be thrilled to have a second chance at coming up on them for retail. It's not impossible considering I came through on the release day and restock for Cement IV's. Don't act like those sat.

Cement IVs legit sat in stores a 3-4 days after the release.

There is a big difference in reseller talk. If i have an extra or just sell a worn pair, yeah i guess im a reseller but thats a pretty lame classification. Its not like me or others on here are trying to hoard fsr's strictly to make bank. Thats reseller scum.

Recently found airforce kings ebay page. Wow didnt think dude was like that. Always saying he in it for the game though we know what those flex pics are all about. Case in point.

Last edited:
Marketing

Make a million holiday 11's why cause they will sell

Make 1's limited or don't come no where near demand. Hype and marketing

Other shoes GR to make the public feel like they have a chance and not jump through hoops

Everyone that wants "Jordan Retros" will get "Retros". Just not the most limited ones sometimes.

But you can have a pair of Matalic 5's and or Flu games.

these dudes don't want to understand this. Got people who actually think they are smarter than Nike!

I'm usually size 10, but my friend lucked out and got a 9.5. If I take the shoes from him and don't really lace them up, will 9.5 be ok? I'm size 10 in 11's and 4's but like 9.5 in the 6's

And to those who want to cop from resellers, just don't support them. I just graduated and got a decent job and can afford to treat myself with these shoes as a graduation present, but still don't want to support the resellers.

Why doesn't Nike just start pre orders a year before, and make exactly what is demanded. And they can capture all the demand that resellers take. I guess it's fine line between keeping things "exclusive" and maximizing sales. I still can't justify paying 400 for a pair of nikes that cost 60 to make by some poor kid in Asia. I'll pay retail though :wink:

Wondering if the reason the black toes and royals look so good is because I struck out.

Last edited:
There is a big difference in reseller talk. If i have an extra or just sell a worn pair, yeah i guess im a reseller but thats a pretty lame classification. Its not like me or others on here are trying to hoard fsr's strictly to make bank. Thats reseller scum.

Recently found airforce kings ebay page. Wow didnt think dude was like that. Always saying he in it for the game though we know what those flex pics are all about. Case in point.
making money makes you scum? I'm sure most on here if given the opportunity would buy as many as possible at retail or slightly over. I know I would

If youve resold, you are, or have been a reseller. It is what it is . Despite whether or not you deem it as lame.

Last edited:
[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

making money makes you scum? I'm sure most on here if given the opportunity would buy as many as possible at retail or slightly over. I know I would
So would i. Maybe what i said was overly harsh but juat making the point to a new guy. Most here balk at the reseller types like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom