The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not lame they're just not one I like that much. Everyone has their own opinion on their favorite shoe/colorway.

while I do want a pair I also think the Chicagos are my least favorite colorway of the original 1s. Still not a bad colorway by any means, but I´d take black toes over Chicagos every time.

all OG 1 colorways are sick, its like saying you dont like a 1969 RS/SS camaro in green when we know dang well its the same awesomeness as any other color, well to me it is

SneakerHeads in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chicagos ain’t bout this, Chicagos ain’t bout that boy Jordan Was dropping buckets in them ones breaking ankles They say that Chicagos don’t be looking stylish in every fit SHUT THAT NOISE UP! Y'all new heads ain’t know A True Flight from a Jordan 7 All ya talk about Breds ain’t no hitta Breds ain’t this Chicagos a fake Y'all don’t live with breds Y'all know that Jordan got fined Repping Piru been on probation since I don’t know when! Stop playin' him like that Them Jordan's is savages out there If I catch another one of you talking sweet about Chicagos or breds I’m going bape on you
Beating on my chest

So we talking about Chicago's ain't no hitta?

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!

i think yall are forgetting not just jordan heads are goin after this. Us, Hypebeasts and fashionable people are going after this. It's gonna be madness

while I do want a pair I also think the Chicagos are my least favorite colorway of the original 1s. Still not a bad colorway by any means, but I´d take black toes over Chicagos every time.
This. It's not that I don't like the Chi's. It's that I like and prefer others MORE.

I'm beginning to think this isn't true. Only NT and resellers are making noise. They will indeed sell out but i don't think madness. Maybe it's just Maryland
i think yall are forgetting not just jordan heads are goin after this. Us, Hypebeasts and fashionable people are going after this. It's gonna be madness

I'm beginning to think this isn't true. Only NT and resellers are making noise. They will indeed sell out but i don't think madness. Maybe it's just Maryland
its because were so far from the release, when it gets closer then we'll see

please. .we're a month away
Trust, month is like a century in streetwear times. Most people are used to announcements like only a Week or a few days in advance. No one other than NT circle jerks over a pair of shoes for a long period of time.

Trust, month is like a century in streetwear times. Most people are used to announcements like only a Week or a few days in advance. No one other than NT circle jerks over a pair of shoes for a long period of time.
i hope you're wrong. They just announced that some yeezys will drop soon, hope the attention is taken from these even if it's a little

A month only seems like a long time if you are only looking/planning to buy one shoe.  Its other things that are dropping that will tide me over until September. 

Between these and black toes something gonna pop for us! Either 1 will be a win for me but both is the plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom