The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know damn well that all the yeezy hate comments aren't just, "i don't like them"/"theyre ugly".
It's mostly comments slamming my generation for liking him and false comments about their tooling and or specs in order to prop up Jordan's
Finally someone said it!  

View media item 2123505
Sure came a long way from 2011. This was my first 1 picture haha yes those are the OG 85s with originall red laces and 01 Royals when I first had em. Im too excited for the release decided to check the r/sneakers archives for my first picture post online that was ever just about the kicks.

Top 5 rapper b Kanye not garbage. 350 are mad comfy too and design is unique. Without jordans name and legacy would any care bout 1s probably not. To each is own

Exact same can be said about Kanye and his shoes. He WAS a good artist before his ego got the best of him. College Dropout is by far his best release IMO.

I like Kanye he's one of the top influential people in hip hop (between production, his music and his antics) and fashion in the past 15 years, but that wouldn't force me to like 350s. 750s are nice and all his nikes were fire I just can't drink the koolaid on everything he touches but when he wears a Jordan the hype beasts flock to em( black infrareds, aquas, Wc4s, wc3s, bc4s, Royal 1s, and bred 1s). A lot of cats who don't normally Rock jordans wouldn't care as much if ye didn't wear the pairs I listed.

Top 5 rapper b Kanye not garbage. 350 are mad comfy too and design is unique. Without jordans name and legacy would any care bout 1s probably not. To each is own
Really to the general public, the first shoe that come to mind with Jordan is the Xi so, really 1s dont matter.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these are coming in toddler sizes? Might be the first pair of father/son J's

Wish no one would bring up Kanye's name cuz here go the multiple pages about him his music, shoes etc, try and keep it black and red 1s

"People talk so much ish about me in barbershops...they forget to get their haircut." - Kanye

That line is so relevant and true.

Last edited:
Without Jordan 1s wouldn't sell, but Yeezy 350s sell themselves? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just seems to me that all Yeezy fans want to be too much like him and dress exactly like him, when Jordan fans dress for themselves and do their own thing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just seems to me that all Yeezy fans want to be too much like him and dress exactly like him, when Jordan fans dress for themselves and do their own thing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

True but honestly when Kanye broke out the slim tapered light denim with the breds, KO'S, and royals everybody hopped on that. Its a good look. WTT, Cruel Summer, and MBDTF Kanye was killing it with the 1s. I still want his first APC collection. Just that and Id be done on Kanye stanning fashionwise.

I'm like the only Ye fan that doesn't wanna dress like him lol I did mess with the shutter shade back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom