The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the bottom line about copping these? Easy or hard? GR or limited?

I saw scoop208's YouTube video on these pair and he says everyone is dreaming if they think this release is GR. I was hoping it was going to be like black metallc V's

I saw scoop208's YouTube video on these pair and he says everyone is dreaming if they think this release is GR. I was hoping it was going to be like black metallc V's
Safe 2 say its def not gonna be like metallic 5s or any other gr jordan lately but no one really know its just all hear say at this point just cross ya t and dot ya I and be ready. The wolves will always eat

Safe 2 say its def not gonna be like metallic 5s or any other gr jordan lately but no one really know its just all hear say at this point just cross ya t and dot ya I and be ready. The wolves will always eat

Well, I usually order off of SNKR app but I guess I am going drive around town to pick up raffle tickets. You can't be lazy if you want to eat

How do people with full time jobs have time to enter raffles? I would enter some, but I have work. Not bout to take off to run around the city entering raffles lol.

How do people with full time jobs have time to enter raffles? I would enter some, but I have work. Not bout to take off to run around the city entering raffles lol.

I'm taking Monday off. Scheduled a dentist and doctor's appointment the same day so my day off would have some applied value. I don't go after shoes tough this often anyway so why not take a day off?

Yeah 1s have a lower production run number than any of the other numbered Jordans in general and also this is a staple in a collection so the demand is up over some of the other big production run Jordans like the 72-10s and Metallic Vs. Where Jordan produced around 250K of the 72-10s and built in multiple restocks from the onset ... I would suspect if we are lucky these will get a 100K+ run and there's a holiday restock at some point. Overall these will be easier than SBBs and if you were able to cop the CHIs and/or UNCs from last year than you probably have a good game plan for these. 

Yeah 1s have a lower production run number than any of the other numbered Jordans in general and also this is a staple in a collection so the demand is up over some of the other big production run Jordans like the 72-10s and Metallic Vs. Where Jordan produced around 250K of the 72-10s and built in multiple restocks from the onset ... I would suspect if we are lucky these will get a 100K+ run and there's a holiday restock at some point. Overall these will be easier than SBBs and if you were able to cop the CHIs and/or UNCs from last year than you probably have a good game plan for these. 
Nike insider or you guessing? I've heard way bigger numbers on 72/10s

Last edited:
Not sure what's going to be more entertaining September 3rd. College Football or this thread? I'll have a close eye on both... :lol:

Hopefully the wife can come through with raffles on Monday since I'll be at work if not.....guess I'll be calling in.

Nike insider or you guessing?

not an insider....based off of a statement a few years ago during one of the quarterly investor calls -- Nike (and other fortune 500 stock) are in my 401K like most folks. lol. 
I did one of those calls one, smh. Trevor Edwards has been quoted as saying it was the biggest release ever and other outlets reported nike sold a million pairs of 72-10s which is lot more than 250k.

I did one of those calls one, smh. Trevor Edwards has been quoted as saying it was the biggest release ever and other outlets reported nike sold a million pairs of 72-10s which is lot more than 250k.
Yeah heard the same thing close to 1M which includes the restocks -- the 250K is the base run which my understanding is something close of what went out on releaes day. 

So tumbled leather, 94 mold, diagonal wings, and fat swoosh aside these are as damn close to OG as possible.

Hey that's a lot of stuff aside. They aren't that close to the OG if that many things are different. Come on now. Let's just be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom