The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how the general consensus is saying how the stock has been more thinly spread across stores... Personally, I find that disadvantageous for the individual. I don't like seeing raffles spread thin because you're competing against more people and it takes more time and effort to hit more locations.

You have to play greater odds at having your name pulled even if you could place your name put in a few more pots.

If places do FCFS then that is more advantageous because there physically has to be someone in line and you only have one body. People can ask friends and family but still that's a huge committment on someone's time so it keeps things more fair.

Best of luck to you all.

I'm taking a trip to Miami for labor day weekend so I entered all the FTL/Champs/FTA app raffles for these Miami stores. Hoping I hit on at least one but I feel like I'm at a disadvantage for not being able to get the 60 second head start from checking into the stores lol

Hopefully I can actually hit on a SNKRS draw for once. I've taken 100% Ls on the draw since they launched it :smh:

Got my 1 ticket yesterday from FTL in Queens Center.. lol.  Good luck everyone!  Ain't got that time to drive around to 15+ spots....

How have FTL/ Eastbay online releases gone lately? Are they near impossible to grab a pair?
In cart immediately as always the difference is you used to be able to sit there and eventually cart by clicking, how i got all my pairs 2012-2013, since they updated the site ~2014-2015 I haven't got a single release off them. In fact I don't even bother anymore 

hows it looking like at footlocker 34th st grand opening?
Do you know how they are releasing them on 34th Street, is it FCFS only if you have a wristband from yesterday?

I see people lined up on a line so I assume they are not doing raffles

Heard all the champs in Houston have around 100 pairs combined....adult sizes I believe....lmao @ these being a GR....RD gonna be insane....more stores spread thinner is the difference between these and Chis....

What is the record for most raffles entered? Anyobe at/near 50 raffles yet? I feel like your pair is pretty much guaranteed at that amount of raffles.

Last edited:
What is the record for most raffles entered? Anyobe at/near 50 raffles yet? I feel like your pair is pretty much guaranteed at that amount of raffles.
I swear i seen 45 with no wins 
roll.gif
   i think there was even higher then that too

Last edited:
People not trying to hear that truth right now :lol:

Lol I spoke on this 2 weeks ago

Those who seen it had weeks to plan accordingly but this topic moved so fast people missed it

It wasn't till I was in the gold 11 topic people asked me for numbers about this shoe and I was like already gave it but this thread is a mess lol

Then I decided to peek in here again and the misinformation was just crazy I felt a need to set realistic expectations for some lol

So yes people not a GR by no means if you need GS sizing it's going to be a bigger struggle as a lot of kids footlockers won't even get these

Expect a heavy sodium level in here come Saturday

People did not want to believe the truth, plain and simple.
GR this GR that. :smh:

Thanks for the info as always @vampire xtc.

If I don't get these imma have a bad time at Made in America lol

Man I went to that music festival to see Kanye in 2014 and I couldn't stand the overly aggressive crowd, especially since the last music fest I'd been to was Coachella a few months prior.. That's Philly for you though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom