The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGREED. And Fatboys
laugh.gif

Last edited:

WHAT HAPPENED.. I ONLY REMEMBER WHEN THEY GOT A RESTOCK AND THEY RAFFLED THEM OFF.. OR WAS THAT THE INITIAL DROP?
It wasn't a restock. The initial release never happened. Same ole NTNY shenanigans: pretend to react to things happening in the line, get the cops to shut the release down, back door as much as you want.

To my brothers who will strike out on saturday ( Like me lol ) remeber what are the real Banned 1's ... If i strike out its ok all just be happy cause i still have these

:smile:

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_92.jpeg.html
Not that it matters, but how are these the "real" banned when the dates are incorrect? And even if the date was correct, the pair he supposedly wore wouldn't have had the X on the back. And if we're talking about "real" banneds then we'd have to talk about air ships.

Not that it matters, but how are these the "real" banned when the dates are incorrect? And even if the date was correct, the pair he supposedly wore wouldn't have had the X on the back. And if we're talking about "real" banneds then we'd have to talk about air ships.
Yep and I'm doing my part by putting the homeless to work! Everyone wins

Everybody so tense in here lol. He flossing is all my man.

Last edited:

If we are getting that specific lol,, then these should not have even been named banned at all! What i mean is if anything comes close to nike referring as Banned it should be these and only these !

The Good news, my wife and I hit at the same store for these 1's. The Bad news I wasn't able to secure my size, fml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom