The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to wish everybody good luck this weekend, I took the plunge and bought a pair at a local mom-and-pop store over here in Brooklyn for $300 to me was worth it just to save myself the time and aggravation plus I work Saturday morning. I have 10 raffle tickets that I haven't received any calls I'm a size 9 if I get any hits I'll come back in the Forum and fling them to somebody else
What is the store called?

Im not even seeing these on my SNKRS app. Idk what other site ima use. I know i wont be using finishline though. Nightmare

Anybody got a reliable preorder size 11? I don't mind paying $150 more to save myself the time and aggravation.

What store is that in Seoul? I was at the Sinsa location, was gonna try to make it out to Hongdae but didn't have enough time.

That's Hoop City Dongdaemun. I put in a ticket there and Hoop Soul Sinsa. Did not know that Hongdae was doing a raffle. Do you know how the itaewon store is distributing its allocation?

I've got 2 in-store raffle tickets and 5 entries to the Nike.co.kr draw. Going to do the Snkrs draw also, and that's it.

Crossing my fingers.

You know of any FCFS spots?

Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s
6.) Nike SB Dunk Bred lows

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Just put in work at a local raffle. One store requiring people to cop a different pair to have a shot at reserving these (that didn't end well). :x One did an online raffle. Hope I hit it. Will find out tomorrow. Tempted to cop the XXXIs as well if ever I eat, but I don't really play ball anymore. We'll see. :lol:

Lots of salt and bitterness over here as well. Hoping to join the pizza party on Saturday :smokin

Last edited:
Just put in work at a local raffle. One store requiring people to cop a different pair to have a shot at reserving these (that didn't end well). :x One did an online raffle. Hope I hit it. Will find out tomorrow. Tempted to cop the XXXIs as well if ever I eat, but I don't really play ball anymore. We'll see. :lol:

Lots of salt and bitterness over here as well. Hoping to join the pizza party on Saturday :smokin

I wish my store did that. Basically paying presell price to get Breds and another pair of kicks on top.

What time are FL, FA and EB releasing these online? I live in Iowa and this is pretty much my only chance........ready for sadder day basically

Consolation Prize Ideas After Taking An L on Sadderday:

1.) Bred AJKO
2.) OG Bred lows
3.) OG Bred custom Lasers
4.) Bred mesh NMDs
5.) OG Bred 1.5s
6.) Nike SB Dunk Bred lows

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Fam how many times you gonna post this? If you use that time and energy on this release you won't have to worry about any consolations.

Wait! What!? Nike Atlanta isn't getting them?

I have a friend who just started working at Nike ATL and he says they already have the breds soo this isn't true apparently lol.
That's good to know. I would hope these NT's in NY know they need more than 200 (before the close the backdoor) pairs to do a FCFS for a shoe with this demand...

I wish my store did that. Basically paying presell price to get Breds and another pair of kicks on top.

That's the thing... I checked out that store earlier this week and I wasn't feeling any other pairs on display :rofl: So I passed on that. Wasn't worth the hour's drive away while trying to skip a busy work day.

Less than a hundred pairs between two stores for a country. :x :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom