The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this release scares Adidas into producing more Yeezys.. After all the jokes about retros not being as relevant and pretty much every retro+ GR sitting/going to outlets, I hope this making Adidas realize that they aren't #1, regardless of what Kanye says.

I'm hoping this release scares Adidas into producing more Yeezys.. After all the jokes about retros not being as relevant and pretty much every retro+ GR sitting/going to outlets, I hope this making Adidas realize that they aren't #1, regardless of what Kanye says.

3o7abozy8B6beoS2li.gif

that aint happening

you guys are lucky to have that many nearby. Portland, home of Nike, has 3 spots doing raffle and 1 fcfs. Rough out here in the PNW

3o7abozy8B6beoS2li.gif

that aint happening

We'll see-they seem to rapidly expanding the Yeezy brand.

Honestly, these Breds, Black Toe 1s, Royal 1s, OG BC 3s, and Space Jams are the only Js that I don't own that I still want. I still have 0 Yeezys, like many other people, so I'm hoping Adidas doesn't leave money on the table for Nike/Jordan Brand and makes more. I realize this is wishful thinking.

you guys are lucky to have that many nearby. Portland, home of Nike, has 3 spots doing raffle and 1 fcfs. Rough out here in the PNW

I know the feels. Before 2013. We had no Hoh, no Jimmy jazz, no villa pickings was slim. Had to drive a hour to either buffalo or Syracuse and pray they had pears remaining once you got there. We in the money now here in 2016.. I just hop in the whip an run in each spot collect my ticket and be out. Unless I run into a fellow sneaker homie and you can tack on 5 additional minutes per stop [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2151372

Last edited:
i did 3 raffles, realizing i did no work to get this shoe.

you're equating 9 raffles as leg work.

Hence i chuckled.

So hitting up 3 malls in my area isn't legwork? What is that then? Obviously I would have hit up more if that was possible. Also a lot of places in my area are doing FCFS only.

Last edited:
So hitting up 3 malls in my area isn't legwork? What is that then? Obviously I would have hit up more if that was possible. Also a lot of places in my area are doing FCFS only.

You did the best you could
And that's all that really matters

What I was hoping is that Adidas would release another Yeezy on the 3rd to compete with these. It probably would've caused division between both pairs and allowed these to be easier to cop.

To be fair, this happens literally every Yeezy release.

Hoestly, at the end of the day, Nike is to blame for not making enough pairs-resellers are just opportunists. If Nike could fulfill demand and then some for Aquas, OG WC 4s and Flu Games, they could've done so with these.
I can agree with that 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom