The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 8PM here on the east coast and it's looking like i lost on all my raffles at Roosevelt Field in LI.

Snkrs it is, but it's looking more like a sadderday for me :rofl: . Glad for all that were able to secure their pairs 

:nthat:

You know anyone that won at Roosevelt feild?

I also took an L for a size 11 for Nike SF.

Looks like if I don't hit on any raffles and don't cop on SNKRs, I might take an L on these.  
Probably for the better. Retail or bust for me. Not going to camp out in the streets or drive all over the bay.

oh well money going to UA

now question, do you think the value of the Bred lows will increase as well as the 1.5 breds aka rising above 1s?

There it is a year and a half trying to win some raffles and this marks number 27 and never been picked
Smh....
don't feel bad

All the big dogs are striking out

Solemartyr

CrTtU06UsAA2c9u.jpg:large

Yeah it sucks sometimes. I got lucky and won but I feel your pain. I'm a 13 too. And resale is always higher for us because there are way less pairs. I always find good deals on 10's and 11's

Worst thing is you can't usually size up to 13.5 if you need it, and if you have to go down to 12.5 you usually can't find it.

Since you can't find 12.5 they a have to size up to 13. So you have 12.5, 13, 13.5 and sometimes 14 people poaching all my Damn 13s.

This is why I'm sitting here 0/whatever

Last edited:
Welp didnt win 'the draw' which was expected.. I might have to stay out of this thread until after RD. Hurts seeing all these posts about people getting multiple calls and i cant get 1 lol. Good luck to everyone on saturday though!!

8:24 pm right now

Safe to assume calls are done for the day? Still got tomorrow tho, although my confidence level just dippeddddd

Just got confirmation that I won my size 11 from NTSF. First time I've won an in-store draw since the system went in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom