The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't vast majority of stores doing FCFS? So, don't panic if all we are hearing is people striking out for now. Things will change. Salt and satisfaction will be balanced come Saturday. Still don't think it will be a repeat of '13.

Last edited:
Thanks. I only want 2 pair. Wish I could oop for those in need of a pair but my money is only accounted for 2 pair.

No love on raffles

But supnt always blesses up

Thank God for NTers who aren't about the resell
smokin.gif

For the first time in a long time, I believe that everyone that wants this shoe will get it. Quanities are nothing like retro 1s from the past years.
I'm not so sure it's about numbers but more about demand at this point thread is crazy. Hype is at it's highest I've seen in a while but I believe numbers are way higher then past 1s of course

Just got the call from Scottsdale Footlocker for my size 11.5! Yesss! Footwork paid off! Now I can chill and really not think about it. Hope the same for those that really want to rock em!

Last edited:

did you do champs too by any chance? 

i'm praying i get that call from finishline haha 
in tysons i went to footlocker, finish line, and champs

called foot locker about 2 hours ago- they said they called out the winners yesterday (i didnt win)

called champs- they didnt pick up

called finish line- they said they're doing calls tomorrow 

People cooking like crazy. I hope all my app reservations go through tomorrow. I need at least 2 pairs of these. 

Anyone get calls in the OC area? I called South Coast FTL to see and was told they would probably make calls tomorrow...I cant remember them ever making Friday night calls though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom