The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i work at a nike outlet store and co woorker says she has hook up for $220 but im a little hesitant. are there fakes out all ready? 

0/20 on raffles so far in socal. Looks like i'm just banking on shiekh and snkrs. 

In other news, drove past WSS on sepulveda and already 20+people and cops is there already. It's only been an hour since the store closed!

The one in Van Nuys? Lol it's only Thursday! :lol:

0/20 on raffles so far in socal. Looks like i'm just banking on shiekh and snkrs. 

In other news, drove past WSS on sepulveda and already 20+people and cops is there already. It's only been an hour since the store closed!

Called the WSS on Soto and Olympic around 8:00 o'clock and they said there's people trying to form a line around the building but they keep kicking them out. Right across the street from the projects, not surprised they aren't letting anyone line up until 7 AM.

JB sitting back looking/listening at the chaos... It probably comical in their eyes.. Smaller numbers makes us scramble a lil harder.

The one in Van Nuys? Lol it's only Thursday!
laugh.gif
Yup, they're handing wristbands tomo at 8am, so thats why the crowds there already.

These dudes here from my FB group are going to camp at a spot that already said they aren't getting them. It's getting that desperate now

These dudes here from my FB group are going to camp at a spot that already said they aren't getting them. It's getting that desperate now
what the hell is the point then

dudes just like enjoying the company of other men at that point

Who's in the City?? Better get ya butts down to Undftd!! ..for guaranteed spots

Last edited:
You eating? Chuck got these? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
got a call at 8 2night from hibbets I was totally in shock I never win raffles..did u get 1 locked down aren't u in charlotte area

@nikesux yo I swear thays the funniest **** I've heard all week lol.

Last edited:
Undefeated SF. ...they just tweet guaranteed spots

I mean, if youre close, you might wanna try to get there now

Last edited:
Im not there, they tweeted. Check their page.

Im too far to get there tonight. In the morning maybe

They were kinda vague
Didnt say exactly when

Last edited:
No call from champs today, I had two tickets in. Maybe I'll get a call tomorrow, who knows.

If not, I'll try online. I'm honestly not in the mood to try very hard, too old to buy into this craziness.

got a call at 8 2night from hibbets I was totally in shock I never win raffles..did u get 1 locked down aren't u in charlotte area

@nikesux yo I swear thays the funniest **** I've heard all week lol.
That's great! Yeah I'm upstate. I didn't want to deal with the hassle. People held me down. Now I can beat these 13s down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom