The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol all of them are gone.... I give up, I got 01s so this isn't a big deal but they're so uncomfortable so I wish I could land these..

People must have gotten advance word no way every band was taken in 13 minutes by people who only found out from the twitter drop

can't wait till the thread is in shambles saturday morning 
roll.gif

Lol undftd is way more shady than ANY New York store.. At least in New York dudes will straight up tell you "yeah homie got 18 pairs my bad"

If you don't know for sure by tomorrow afternoon you getting these shoes.... Then you ain't getting em.

Sad truth.... Hitting the raffle on SNKRS is gonna be a miracle.
If you don't know for sure by tomorrow afternoon you getting thes

Yeah that's a long shot, I seen dudes make 500+ accounts and get two wins... But the odds of hitting the Nike raffle for these are lottery like

Drove past shoe palace van nuys today and its already 15-20 people deep... I ain't even mad anymore, no way I'm willing to wait more than 2 days for these. Much rather spend 300 to get a pair worry free at my local shop

We betting on this ? 

Yeah. After today I've seen the stock for about 30 stores in NYC boutiques and regular stores. The numbers for these sneakers are LOW 10-16 pairs with very few chain stores receiving more than 20. I went to a store today the smallest size they got was 9.

FNL is a dub, footlocker is bot city, I don't even count eastbay and champs anymore, and Nike is a LONGSHOT

just seen an old friend posted he has a couple 1s for sale you think asking for a size 9 for $250 a low ball ?   If i can get these for $250 I much rather do that then camp 

It's simple be prepared to spend $300 on em if you want em.. They ain't gonna be much more than that after the release. It's what most of the backdoor pairs were going for anyway, I seen someone cop 15 pairs for $300 in hopes they can move em for $350-$400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom