The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

just seen an old friend posted he has a couple 1s for sale you think asking for a size 9 for $250 a low ball ?   If i can get these for $250 I much rather do that then camp 
I say grab them , and if you hit on saturday you should have no problem getting rid of the $250 pair

It's simple be prepared to spend $300 on em if you want em.. They ain't gonna be much more than that after the release. It's what most of the backdoor pairs were going for anyway, I seen someone cop 15 pairs for $300 in hopes they can move em for $350-$400
350-40$ not gonna happen.. 280-325$ will

Drove past shoe palace van nuys today and its already 15-20 people deep...

That area is real dangerous too. Always got stuff happening there in front of "the Plant" shopping center

Edit: I think its technically in Panorama city, no?

Last edited:
Will these be easier to cop in the Mexico nike site? (i live near Mexico and can get and address for over there) also why do they only cost 

$110 over there? Havent hit on any of the raffles just waiting on shieke now.

I'm in LA and If I can't get one call tmrw out of 15+ raffles that's how you know the game is messed up

how though? There are people striking out with 30+ raffles.

Game not really messed up with this release. Just not enough produced for a classic

JB for the win

just seen an old friend posted he has a couple 1s for sale you think asking for a size 9 for $250 a low ball ?   If i can get these for $250 I much rather do that then camp 
if he a good friend and you can return the favor in the future i would say it's all good.OR just get a good atc service in case. they'll fully refund you if it doesn't go through and you're basically paying around that much and avoid the hassle of striking out and wasting your time.

If $400 starts happening I'll sell a pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If anyone can purchase this shoe at $280.00 right now throw your money at that person, because if u get em for retail you can certainly move that pair for $300-$350 over the weekend.

Drove past shoe palace van nuys today and its already 15-20 people deep... I ain't even mad anymore, no way I'm willing to wait more than 2 days for these. Much rather spend 300 to get a pair worry free at my local shop
That area is real dangerous too. Always got stuff happening there in front of "the Plant" shopping center

Edit: I think its technically in Panorama city, no?
oh yea. it is in panorama city but its on van nuys

Local JJ has 36 mens/ 24 gs and FNL has over 200 pairs for both (I peeped the stockroom myself)

A few FTL and champs didn't even get em. Sat is gonna be a ish show

Last edited:
Sigh really considering checking my local FTL if they open at 8am. That way I'll have time to go online incase I strikeout there.

Local JJ has 36 mens/ 24 gs and FNL has over 200 pairs for both (I peeped the stockroom myself)

A few FTL and champs didn't even get em. Sat is gonna be a ish show

I know a champs that got 10 did the raffle and called all they homies.

Lol I tap out... Good luck to you guys this weekend, I am going to enjoy my long weekend and have a good time rather than stress about these.. Good luck NT and enjoy that pizza :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom