The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my name is drunken cow and I have cable.

Don't be like drunken cow and not get a phone calls. Upgrade to atc service and guranteed satisfaction.

/feelsbatman

so how does the online app draw work for champs, footaction and footlocker? sign up for 3 stores and then go get a code from the stores? just for future releases purposes

LOL im not talking about sheikh. I am talking about footaction, FTL, and Champs at arden. They did an online raffle.
What time do you think they will release emails? First time doing it this way
On the west coast between 12 and 1 Yes I did them at Arden mall too, champs sometimes later!

On the west coast between 12 and 1 Yes I did them at Arden mall too, champs sometimes later!
Ah, thanks man. Keep me updated if you win and I'll do the same IF i win
I believe HOH and FTA sent theirs. Haven't seen any Champs screen shots yet...

so how does the online app draw work for champs, footaction and footlocker? sign up for 3 stores and then go get a code from the stores? just for future releases purposes
It's through the app for each individual store. Right now it's only available in Florida. You sign up through each store and can select three different locations for each. It goes live at 6 today. So we'll probably see a lot of Florida peeps hitting or catching Ls. This is my first time using the app launch so I'm excited to see how it plays out for these. 

Looks like I'm down to the Sheik raffle and Footlockers at Memorial and Galleria in Houston. Maybe Almeda mall too. I'm ready for my L

It's through the app for each individual store. Right now it's only available in Florida. You sign up through each store and can select three different locations for each. It goes live at 6 today. So we'll probably see a lot of Florida peeps hitting or catching Ls. This is my first time using the app launch so I'm excited to see how it plays out for these. 
so i dont need any special code from an employee? i saw something on the app itself about doing that, is that bs or true cuz i just signed up for the 3 stores for each company and thats it. i already got my call so im just trying to see whats up for next time. assuming i did it wrong

My pair came in yesterday:

For all my NYC people my raffle got picked in Brooklyn I'm a size 9 if anybody needs it pm me. Very small fee

i just hit at Arden fair Sacramento FL for my size.
Got an email, not a call, at 12:25PM. [emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

so i dont need any special code from an employee? i saw something on the app itself about doing that, is that bs or true cuz i just signed up for the 3 stores for each company and thats it. i already got my call so im just trying to see whats up for next time. assuming i did it wrong
Nah, I think you're talking about the head start for checking in at one of the selected stores. If you go to one of the stores you selected while the countdown is live (up until the day before) you can use bluetooth to check in at the store and you get a minute off your countdown clock. If your phone couldn't locate the store's beacon you could ask an employee for the code to check in manually. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom