The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got out of surgery, turned on my phone and HoH left a vm for my third pair!!!

I hope I eat like this for the Royals!!!

giphy.gif

Just locked in another 13 from jj

Spot was super dead when I went. Brought some crep from the manager that's was trying to sell it off when filling out the raffle. when I was there and talked to her a bit. she said it was slow that's why they prefer their raffles on a Wednesday as oppose to Monday Tuesday. She laughed and said see you Saturday. When I got done filling it out.

Pick up time was stright boo boo

10-11 am.

No camp at Lenox for me.

To so far 3 pairs. Wanted 2 more

Any south Jersey/Philly calls?
Sounds like FTL & Villa KOP did them already (got calls from both) as did FTL - Willow Grove (another NT hit from them). We both put in for FL KOP as well but no call them from them to my knowledge / I prob didn't hit theirs. I only put in those 4 as they were the only ones doing raffles in Burbs. Not sure about anywhere else:

Have you gotten any calls yet?

Last edited:
I struck out on all them only hit at Baybrook. I should have went to deerbrook I always hit at that finish line every raffle.
Lots of people won at Shoe Palace galleria in here. Upset they ran out of tickets on Monday when I went. Too far of a drive to go back there on Tuesday also smh. 

No calls at all, but did get hooked up with a pass to the employee store for tomorrow..... Hopefully they have them

still no calls for me here in NJ... i guess i missed out 0/11... ill try tomorrow on snkrs and the other sites but these will be tough to get :smh:

Another year another L. Nope! I called in sheikh got your boy a sz 9. They had names n emails sorted out already. Gl NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom