The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could have won a raffle or picked up an unclaimed pair, nerves are gonna be tested waiting on SP for shipping confirmation. 

And the smell is pretty toxic on these [emoji]128567[/emoji] Glad the trend of huffing the inside or licking the shoe has died
When some of my sneakers are delivered to my office, me and a few coworkers partake in a bit of huffing when we break them out the box [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I keep telling them we prolly should stop before we develop cancer. lol

he/she got me fooled...
Bro she really isn't a guy 
laugh.gif

She dated Kaep and other NFL players

He's in Alabama? I thought he was in Atlanta.

He lives in Atlanta, but his reach is nationwide wide. He has small crews in the south that go around to stores picking up stock and such. He has a one up on the customers because stores let him know the stock manifest so he can choose what he wants and the store pulls the "limited ******** line".

I remember cooking 5 pairs of Chicago 1s at a big mall he BD here and I when I was leaving I small talk with him a bit and I could see a look like tf how you get 5 sz10's

Realy glad I stuck to my guns and didn't get a preorder. I had a good feeling about this and once I got word of an fcfs at NIKE Seattle. It was on. The anxiety experienced in this last 2 weeks was crazy. I can't wait to see some "mailman came through early" picture posts. Im rocking mine right now.

Welp, went to a few stores to see if there were any unclaimed pairs and came up empty. I don't know how some of you were able to get unclaimed pairs early but in LA no one would budge on time or giving much info. Time to ride into the sunset. 

Last edited:
Do sites like Windy City soles re up on shoes after the release? Or is it preorders and then that's it.

He lives in Atlanta, but his reach is nationwide wide. He has small crews in the south that go around to stores picking up stock and such. He has a one up on the customers because stores let him know the stock manifest so he can choose what he wants and the store pulls the "limited ******** line".

I remember cooking 5 pairs of Chicago 1s at a big mall he BD here and I when I was leaving I small talk with him a bit and I could see a look like tf how you get 5 sz10's

what's he sharing with the people giving him these sneakers? I'd cut him out and just do it myself. He got Chinese Mafia connections? I kid, but really, WTF?

I have been a proud owner of a BNB bot for a while now. And it just baffles me that people continue to complain about bots. Here's what you do.

Step 1: Invest $200 in a bot.

Step 2: Resell until you make the money back.

Step 3: Now you have your bot paid off that you can use for business or pleasure.

Point is, stop complaining about missing out because of bots. If you can afford a $160 shoe, you can afford a bot. You will easily make your money back on your bot by reselling..

Leather on the GS is super booty compared to the men's, GS leather just like the men's 2013s guess that should be no surprise but still these 2016s a huge step up from past releases [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] prayers the Royals have this level of leather quality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom