The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lucky I ended up with a couple. So I got one then I hooked up some friends.

Pairs were pretty sparse in my neck of the woods but I got lucky.

Glad to hear you cooked.

Yehyehyeh only fair if you get to cook given all the stuff you do for us over in the SB thread! Congrats!

Thank you! Hopefully SB gives us something to be excited about soon. Been a sad year

Just asked a dude on twitter how much he charging he said 380. Ain't no way. First 330 now 380. Looks like I'm hoping on a restock until prices go down [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are these really worth double the price !? Sorry but the 1's is my least favorite of the Jordans cause they remind me on chucks flat and you can feel every rock and steps in them .....IMO

LOOKING AT MY 2016 AND 2013... THE 13' ARE ALMOST LAUGHABLE NEXT TO THE 16' ... DEBATING KEEPING BOTH 16' AND LETTING GO OF THE 13' PAIR....  :frown:

The comparison between '13 and '16 is miniscule. Height and leather are the only 2. Even the color is the same

color is def NOT the same. '16 is pretty dull compared to my '13. '13 is so much more vibrant. i'm one of the very few who prefer the '13. not just bc of the color. the quality on the '16 is obviously way better. but to me the toebox leather is actually a little TOO soft imo. it was one of the few things i didn't like about the SBBs. ppl say the '13 bred leather is "crappy" and stiff. i'll agree that it's stif, but it will hold up better over time, which is mostly why i prefer them. i'll most likely put my worn-a-few-times '13s on ice for a while and break out a pair of these '16s tbh...

"Internet thugs" the typical go too term when feelings start to show
laugh.gif
.. it's OK salt water taffy, you will overpay for your pair eventually
laugh.gif

Good luck.
Ok bro chill
giphy.gif
Kanye the goat 
nthat.gif

Crap why did I use that Kanye gif [emoji]128517[/emoji]
I forgot he caused this madness in the first place :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh:

I've seen fake chicagos and they looked IDENTICAL except for the stitching (height).

I'm sure great quality fakes have fixed it now, but the lower tier ones still haven't.

Easy tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom