The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never be down with the bots, if I miss out I miss out, convenient because I ate this release, but regardless I'm paying retail or I'm not copping. Too many sneakers out there to pay 200% mark up on any pair.

Yep! 2016 stitching is inconsistent....but got d@mn this shoe is beautiful

I'm sure more ppl will contest to this. I would never even talk to a fake shoe dealer let alone buy a fake pair. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've owned 4 pairs of chicagos, 4 pairs of banneds, 2 pairs of SBB, 1 pair of frags, 1 pair of UNC, and 1 pair of CM...

Not one had a check issue.

All purchased from big chains.

So....

Sucks footlockers in Houston not doing no more hard tickets only online. I always hit at footlocker with the tickets. Luck of the draw.

Finally. I never had a bred1 pair even though I was so tempted to pay resell for the 2013s back then.. So guys can we now say the banned 1s today are better than 2013?
MUCH better. People will talk about the color of the red and the tumbled leather swoosh but these 2016s are MUCH more comfortable than the 2013's and MUCH higher quality leather and construction. In my book these 2016s bred 1's would be on par for most "remastered" and "best" remasters thus far. 

I've owned 4 pairs of chicagos, 4 pairs of banneds, 2 pairs of SBB, 1 pair of frags, 1 pair of UNC, and 1 pair of CM...

Not one had a check issue.

All purchased from big chains.

So....

I have the pictures bruh. Lol I wouldn't front. I have phone record's snap videos of me picking them how much evidence you need :rofl: I kid but seriously stitching off on these #Og

Last edited:
it does seem like more people copped than not

and in multiple pairs too

dudes getting 5-7 pairs while others not getting anything is pretty messed up though
Isn't that how it usually goes with 1s that people actually want. I was telling dudes pay that Chicago resale before everything went to China, but "restocks" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. If you can find under $300 just buy IF YOU WANT THEM. Prices will only grow, these are black based shoes, don't be fooled into thinking prices will decreases unless ur an 11-13.

I'm sure more ppl will contest to this. I would never even talk to a fake shoe dealer let alone buy a fake pair. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I've had 3 pairs of 9.5 in hand today that I purchased MYSELF. The stitching was inconsistent across the board. It simply wasn't always low. So I could care less what anyone else thinks or says...I know what I'm seeing at this very moment. Anyways, overall the quality is extremely nice and I'm keeping 2 for myself!

Last edited:
Are these better than the 2001's? Asking since I have a new pair of those.... do I need to even get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom