The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these better than the 2001's? Asking since I have a new pair of those.... do I need to even get these?
You probably straight on these then, only big difference for me would be the tongue on the remasters they changed the lining and shape and it is much better IMHO

edit: and of course the ever-present debate on color/tumbled leather but like I said you prolly chill on these 

Last edited:
Really for champs eastbay footaction footlocker no proxy
These last 2 times we got a ban almost immediately

I usually only buy proxies when I am trying for 5+ pairs. I only wanted 2-3 of these. The key to not getting 403s is not running more than 3 tasks on foot sites. I run 2 tasks to be safe..

I usually only buy proxies when I am trying for 5+ pairs. I only wanted 2-3 of these. The key to not getting 403s is not running more than 3 tasks on foot sites. I run 2 tasks to be safe..

thanks btw :smokin

Last edited:
What is the difference between bred and banned? Someone chime me in on this one! Also anyone have a pic of 13' breds and 16' banned compared side to side?

I paid $230 from my homeboy Athlete Foot connect. Yeah, Athlete Foot. I could've got 2 but figured I could get one on RD but boy was I wrong. 

Checked ever place i could not a single size 12 left...sadderday is officially set in.

Just asked a dude on twitter how much he charging he said 380. Ain't no way. First 330 now 380. Looks like I'm hoping on a restock until prices go down [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Depending on the size. I am not seeing ebay auctions end for that much. Just go on ebay and offer a pp invoice deal. $320ish is where auctions end...$281 by pp invoice would be close enough. Thats for size 10 as an example.
$250 is a pretty weak offer though. You had to expect that.
People got them for $260ish earlier today in local FB groups and $250 was had on craigslist. Local sources IMO are the best place right now. Ebay prices won't soften and settle for another weak. Check wednesday when most online orders come in
Is 250 a low ball?
Try $20-30 more. 

I know Nike still ain't do right by us. But at least BRED 1s can now be had under $300. If not now soon. Last night we were mad about striking out on sites where the total came to 220 EUR or 245 USD. Well resale ain't that far off. Even ATC services charged $80-$100. After taxes that comes out to the current resale and people still complaining about how ATC let them down. Well striking with your ATC wouldn't have saved you much of anything. Lets pray Nike has lots of restocks planned and these can be had for $250 one day. But, don't hold your breath. Spend a lil extra and get a pairs mayne. Ask anybody who tried to cop a '13 pair back then. Prices like these would have been a godsend.

Last edited:

Depending on the size. I am not seeing ebay auctions end for that much. Just go on ebay and offer a pp invoice deal. $320ish is where auctions end...$281 by pp invoice would be close enough. Thats for size 10 as an example.
Offering peeps on ebay $300 pp and they seem shocked and wont budge from $330.   I'd love to find someone doing $281 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom