The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody said they prefer the smell of shoes over a women?
last night people were saying the glue "smell better than fresh *****" which I thought was funny because truly fresh ***** doesn't really have much smell at all lol its just been washed it smell like soap and water 
laugh.gif
 in my experience only dirty ***** have a strong smell

Last edited:
What does it matter if your rich n white!?

Poor people got they Banned 1's too!

Does that make people without Banned 1's lower class then them all!?

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

somebody said they prefer the smell of shoes over a women?
Yeah, I didn't see this, but I really hope not. But then again, humans will be human, and though it's sad to say, if you can think it, I'm sure someone somewhere is doing it right damn now.

I hope to score a pair during a restock and I wouldn't even mind paying resell for around 300.

Resellers really killed this release. I almost feel like Nike needs to raise the price on 1s already to deter some of the resellers.

Last edited:
last night people were saying it "smell better than fresh *****" which I thought was funny because truly fresh ***** doesn't really have much smell at all lol its just been washed it smell like soap and water :lol:  in my experience only dirty ***** have a strong smell

if said, its called a figure of speech.

But, if someone believes it, then they need to reevaluate the women they mess with.

I wonder if people cared about women as much as they cared about their shoes, how things would be. IN relation to worrying about nike air rubbing off, i can just imagine someone said, "no honey, we can do it tonight. Just once every two weeks in order to preserve you."

Completely carried away with the comparison, yes. But its just all the same ridiculousness.

Pop quiz, what does CNY mean? 
laugh.gif
   Hope they taught ya something in the UB forum. I'm the most unChinese, halfy, but even I knew that lol. They should have wrapped the UBs in red paper like the little envelopes fam passed out during CNY with the money. 
I'm white and even I know it stands for Chinese New Year...

Pop quiz, what does CNY mean? :lol:    Hope they taught ya something in the UB forum. I'm the most unChinese, halfy, but even I knew that lol. They should have wrapped the UBs in red paper like the little envelopes fam passed out during CNY with the money. 

people would have cried racism if they did that.

I remember when they passed out Fortune cookies during Yao's first game. People cried racism and Yao said he didn't even know what a fortune cookie was.

laugh.gif
   Hope they taught ya something in the UB forum. I'm the most unChinese, halfy, but even I knew that lol. They should have wrapped the UBs in red paper like the little envelopes fam passed out during CNY with the money. 
You're in the Bay Area doe, too. You got a lot of Asians there. lol  You know Allen Kuo?  
laugh.gif
 Tell him I need some size 9.5s, but tell him not to bend me over. 

I remember when they passed out Fortune cookies during Yao's first game. People cried racism and Yao said he didn't even know what a fortune cookie was.
Heatseeker23 fact of the day:

The fortune cookie was actually invented in San Francisco, CA, in the 1890's as a marketing gimmick by Chinese-American restauranteurs.

Last edited:
He asked a question and I answered. I've been on Niketalk a long time. I own the shoe. I also own ~40 pairs of Jordan 1s. I feel comfortable speaking on a question around quality and price with regard to a shoe that I both own and have owned through different evolutions for the last 25 years.

That it doesn't fit your conception of acceptance, and because it defies the echo chamber really isn't my concern. So long as there are open questions, that afford me an opportunity to opine, then I will.

Read my old posts under my old name, JoanPujolGarcia. I was opionated then I will be now.

The quality sucks. Jordan can do better. Denying this fact makes you feel better about your purchase. Ok. So noted. If that's your schtick, then don't read my posts. There is an "ignore" function, I believe, for a reason.
This guy's comment *should* be in this thread. He answered exactly what I wanted to know about these before they arrive -- that the quality is not good and a slap from Nike in its shoe buyers face. Because of this comment, I compared online close up pictures of the 2016 release with others he mentioned. It is plainly obvious that the 2016 version is worse in quality than 2011/2009 banned/shadows.

Last edited:
Got them from Nike Georgetown size 11. Sold for $405 on eBay today[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. They prob had 120 pairs.

how to get banned from niketalk on your first day by ClydeFrazier
Basically. I mean, do you, whatever, but that is the worst first post I've seen. Not even trying to comment on some **** first and then sliding that in somewhere? Hahah. Wow.

Heatseeker23 fact of the day:

The fortune cookie was actually invented in San Francisco, CA, in the 1890's as a marketing gimmick by Chinese-American restauranteurs.

I went to that place in Chinatown, that 1st made fortune cookies once.

They started with only 4 people making them everyday and I forgot how many those 4 made a day, but the numbers were Unbelieveable

I hope to score a pair during a restock and I wouldn't even mind paying resell for around 300.

Resellers really killed this release. I almost feel like Nike needs to raise the price on 1s already to deternal some of the resellers.
higher retail will only mean higher resell prices you'd have to pay.... 

wrong, stands for City of New York

laugh.gif
people would have cried racism if they did that.

Yao is a huge dude. I'd catch him sitting courtside when I had Rockets season tickets. A few times he was there with TMAC.

People are idiots. Feels like a lot of the racial tension is elevated/generated from idiot media outlets sensationalizing, people passing info on social media without facts, and political agendas. Who gives a damn about a stupid fortune cookie; get over it. If it offended Yao, then maybe we should talk. Yao don't care, nor do I. Anyway, I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom