The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I love Russ but these Westbrook "Banneds" look embarassing:

jordan-westbrook-0-2-banned-1_afsl4l.jpg

Look like they're biting the SL10Hs

What is this talk about a restock tomorrow?

haven't heard anything here in NYC ... i know a few HOHs recieved late shipments (on Monday/Tuesday) of the 31s but nothing about extra pairs of 1s in the shipments. Have you heard certain stockist will be restocking?....or are you hearing wishful thinking of a generic restock?

Last edited:
even if there is a restock coming, you'll be able to count those who snagged a restock pair on one hand.

woke up to the "out for delivery" status as well. i'm hyped to get this ndc pair in.

Movies/dinner/chill, theres very few feelings like unDS'ing some shoes :smokin

Haha I kind of hate it myself just because I know the value of the shoe is dropping a lot just by wearing but I just have to tell myself it doesn't matter because I'm not selling them anyways

Haha I kind of hate it myself just because I know the value of the shoe is dropping a lot just by wearing but I just have to tell myself it doesn't matter because I'm not selling them anyways

The shoe is also providing you value when you wear it and if you enjoy wearing it, that's all that matters. It would be a different story if you had no inclination to actually wear the shoe after you unDS and wore it once or twice and were only keeping it for collection purposes.

The shoe is also providing you value when you wear it and if you enjoy wearing it, that's all that matters. It would be a different story if you had no inclination to actually wear the shoe after you unDS and wore it once or twice and were only keeping it for collection purposes.

Yeah that's a good point, I do only wear each of mine a few times a year just because I want them to last a while and be in good shape but I do need to tell myself to wear them more because what good are they sitting in a box.

Goat is your best bet. Ebay if you know how to spot a fake.

Thank you. Copped off of GOAT $370. Hella expensive but at least I know they're authentic. I started collecting 10 years ago while in undergrad. My shoe collection is now complete and I'm retiring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom