The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2160524SNKRS pair finally came in today. Love the quality on these joints. Been wanting these but missed out on these in '13. My OVO 10s delivered today as well. Paid $245 for them. Good start to the weekend.

Dudes need to learn how to shop locally that's where you get the best deals places like goat are cool when ur really desperate or really can't tell if a a shoe is real or fake and nothing is out there. For a shoe like this, I wouldn't hit goat until pairs dry up. It was a 160 dollar shoe at the end of the day. Kind of hurts to see dudes forced to pay above 100 mark up
You're in NYC. A lot more floating around there than the rest of country more than likely. For some, GOAT, StockX, Ebay, and maybe FB is all they have.  At the end of the day, these shoes are a luxury. Sucks that's what the market is, but no one died because they didn't get a pair of Banned 1s. They'll be salty, but ok. 

Damn, had to give in for now and just get my 11.5 secured! Don't ask, but auction just ended lol. Now, no stress, and if I can catch a 2nd for lower or retail restock, all good!

P.S. If a restock does happen, I definitely won't be button smashing on that 11.5 again!

I cop to rock. Been a ton of shoes I thought were dope but didn't feel like I'd wear them. I've sold and bought a ton over the years (Still salty over selling my TB's in 2011 and SB Liberties). However, my interest have grown elsewhere and I'm wear Clark boots and travel more than anything nowadays. I remember when I was living in LA and got up hella early on Black Friday for the cement 3's to camp at the Crenshaw mall with my girl. Nervous AF! Lol

Here is some of my collection.

Shout out to all my women collectors!

Nice but you gotta list all those out or send me a PM. Love seeing other collections

View media item 2160533
Just received my pair from NDC and comparing these two. The SBB quality is a little better than these bred/banned 1's all around. They are still very good quality though compared to my other 1's.

View media item 2160580

Scored another pair for $300 from Birmingham's

LACED UP BOUTIQUE

Met the fellas and they are honest legit dudes

View media item 2160582

Good looking @NickFolarin for putting me on [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

And as a Bonus.........

FINALLY COPPED UNC 1s AT RETAIL CLOSE TO A YEAR LATER [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
View media item 2160579

#SoleBlessed [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
I offered every 10.5 on grailed 280 last week, they all came back with 375-400... Seen some for 350 and 325 this week. And I'm still waiting for a little less. What they're not getting is if flight club takes 30% @ 400 theyre definitely not bringing in 400. The Yeezy release and people needing the cash will make it easier to cop @ less than 300.
they take 20 not 30 percent

My boy wants to know what to look out for with fakes other than sloppy banned date inside the sockliner. Can anyone chime in? The glue and acetone smell right? Also my pair just came in and they're beautiful
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I always see people boast and brag about SSB qualty like its the AJ 1 quality to end all AJ 1 comparisons. Obviously not too many people have held the Pinnacle 1's Vachetta Tan in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom