THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i see that the peeps in here are greedy as fck when it comes to the safari's

everybody is trying to keep the release info for them self
laugh.gif

bruh.  if you can't find release info on these on the web, you're just super lazy...like super super super 
im just testing the peeps in here, to see if they wanna share their info
laugh.gif

i aint gonna buy them anyway, and if i buy them its only for resell

Last edited:
so u want people to post links so u can buy a shoe and resell it?

seems about right 

Arrgh! I'm mad I jus found out about dis. Have been trying to slow down on purchases but gawd damn, I need that Atmos Elephant to win. Those in front of it are making things hard. It would be nice if we all agree on 1 particular shoe and vote for it every day. That way, we can single-handedly get something sweet. I know taste differs everywhere but I would hate to see those 2015 MC AM come in first. We'd all be pissed because not a single high valued pair we wanted came in first because we all wanted something else. I doubt we'd agree on 1 but I def want 1 of dem Atmos pairs to come it, and it seems Elephant can push through.

i am the ruler of all the Air Max threads here on NT :wink:
i dont need other peeps to source out info for me lmao :rofl:
usually i am the one that comes first with the release info and such

The ruler???

If you say so [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Overkill and End for some of those heads looking for a couple more spots to try and score.
Those are the only 2 places I know of...other than Atmos(sold out) and Nike.

Good luck

Aren't those just the normal shops we all hit up for every qs or limited release?

someone just messaged me this, seems like this dumba.$$ voting scheme is just set up by Nike
to create some artificial popularity for the white/navy AM zero's that are set to release on air max day
the first and second place are probably reserved for the AM zero's and those ugly AM2015 flyknits

FYI that air max LD-zero and air max 90 ultra superfly part of HTM air max pack for air max day, each of hiroshi, tinker , and mark will specially design one air max shoes for air max day.

air max LD- zero = hiroshi
air max 90 ultra superfly = mark parker
air max BW = tinker

we only have seen picture for air max LD- zero

Back
Top Bottom