THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dudes are beasts on DF. Just had a 12 in my cart and was sold out in less than 5 seconds. They just had size 6-12 up.
That may have been me.  We'll see, i had DF cancel on Chicagos last year, so im not feeling great about them actually shipping.  I already had 290ist cancel my other order :/

Last edited:
My pair I ordered on Friday from End will be in on Wednesday.

pimp.gif
Congrats, these are harder than i thought they would be to grab.

That top three is such a joke :lol: In fact the whole top ten is.

Why would a sneaker that is going to release be in the top ten?

Let's not retro a sneaker we haven't seen in over ten years, let's retro one that just came out, because we think it has more resell value.

Magic33 Magic33 The cold hard facts is that Software developers, kids, and resellers rule the sneaker world....

The fundamentals of sneakers......**** the common sense of sneakers went out the window a LOOOOOOOONGG time ago....

Sad man...

Im not even going to bother voting, cause 5 dudes who have nothing else better to do but make BOTS will punish Nike have giving us a chance to get a retro of sneaker in an online method.....

Kinda miss the days of real ballots in a ballot box....

Damn Ballot Box...im getting old

woo I slept in and decided not to bother with euro sites because had that hunch of Ls...So glad I didn't get up to waste any time...On to NDC lotto and take the W. 8)

@magic1978 The cold hard facts is that Software developers, kids, and resellers rule the sneaker world....

The fundamentals of sneakers......**** the common sense of sneakers went out the window a LOOOOOOOONGG time ago....

Sad man...

Im not even going to bother voting, cause 5 dudes who have nothing else better to do but make BOTS will punish Nike have giving us a chance to get a retro of sneaker in an online method.....

Kinda miss the days of real ballots in a ballot box....

Damn Ballot Box...im getting old
It's true unfortunately.  I am a software engineer, and i dont understand the appeal of stuff like this.  The one dude who said he was going to stuff the ballot for the duck camo 90s, what does he get out of screwing the voting?  If the vote is legit, and nike is going to produce whatever wins, whos to say its not just going to be an ID option?  Does that help resale?  He used to talk of himself as a robin hood against ATCs and rigging raffles, but now i am not sure of the point of him and the others who are doing this.  It also leads me to beleive that these nike draws are flaky at best if a valid nike+ account is required to vote (and do a raffle online). 

For me, its not worth my time to tweak js, implement ws calls these stores leave hanging to their backend, create 30,000 different nike logins and whatever just for me to be able to get a pair that i want.  I guess i just dont understand the appeal of flipping stuff, its just too much work for me for most of these releases.

I can't even find any stores locally. Usually there's 2-3 stores in Vegas but nothing. Putting all my marbles on SNKRS

Last edited:
That top three is such a joke :lol: In fact the whole top ten is.

Why would a sneaker that is going to release be in the top ten?

Let's not retro a sneaker we haven't seen in over ten years, let's retro one that just came out, because we think it has more resell value.

After seeing triple whites I'm convinced it's fake.

Looks like some sizes are going straight to cart on NDC Canada mobile. Maybe a little more optimistic than I originally thought

Back
Top Bottom