THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

your funny LMAO
laugh.gif

I took L's upon L's today, struck out on all euro sites and Nike Canada said f*** it and pulled the trigger on kicks crew [emoji]128528[/emoji]

PS

When are you going to post pics of the impressive collection of yours?

Oh that's right......you only have photos you got from Google.....

Still bitter these didn't release in the US. :smh:

For real! Ended up getting them off Dope Factory with a coupon in November. Was around $100 shipped. I couldn't pass it up. Still can't believe they didn't drop them here. Curious why they wouldn't. Kinda strange.

PS

When are you going to post pics of the impressive collection of yours?

Oh that's right......you only have photos you got from Google.....
why should i lol

my 200 pair collection will blow you away lmao

i have triples and quadruples from sneakers that you will never own
wink.gif

Repped...for the reference
Took that Big L today too...
Sneakers raffle =strike 1
Niketown LV =strike 2
UNDFTD LV =strike 3

Sidenote: how the hell is the AM 90 DQM bacon not on that top 100 AM bring back list. Fraudulent...IMO.
Yo! Bacon would be 
nthat.gif

better than bait i guess, their diamond bar store had 5 pairs....
HA yea I saw that pic get posted on FB with the sizes and numbers of each  they had. Never trusted or been a fan of BAIT, since I know how they operate ESP when it comes to raffling pairs lol. 

so for a majority of us, no copping of the safaris.  and the vote back has gone belly up.  what do we talk about now?  

hows everyone feel about the am1 phantoms?  im on the fence about them, and they pale in comparison to the 90s.  i would not get them as a stand alone, but only if i can seek out the other two.  when i see stock images, theyre so basic, but in others im feeling them.  

basic bro ltd status

but...

looking hella clean on foot. 

Last edited:
as for this voting for a air max to rerelease, let's be honest here  this is just a marketing ploy by Nike. Nike already knows which shoe they are going to rerelease on air max day and the stock is already sitting and waiting to go to retailers. Nike is the one beefing up those votes 
laugh.gif

Repped...for the reference
Took that Big L today too...
Sneakers raffle =strike 1
Niketown LV =strike 2
UNDFTD LV =strike 3

Sidenote: how the hell is the AM 90 DQM bacon not on that top 100 AM bring back list. Fraudulent...IMO.
Undftd LV sold out?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom