THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone have actual pics of the AM 1 "Royal", they're dropping on the 26th in men (blk colorway) & wmn (gold colorway) for $250 retail... I've only seen Nike wholesale catalog images from a good friend/ tier 0 account holder. Supposedly they're rare & he ordered a handful due to his relationship w Nike. We both were puzzled looking at the distorted images from the catalog
Would love more info on this too!

so for a majority of us, no copping of the safaris.  and the vote back has gone belly up.  what do we talk about now?  

hows everyone feel about the am1 phantoms?  im on the fence about them, and they pale in comparison to the 90s.  i would not get them as a stand alone, but only if i can seek out the other two.  when i see stock images, theyre so basic, but in others im feeling them.  

basic bro ltd status

but...

looking hella clean on foot. 

I'm Sold on the on feet pic. Need a clean cw for warmer days

I honestly don't see prices dropping one bit. This shoe was incredibly more limited than originally anticipated.

ppl on ebay try to out do each other and then the baloon busts and stuff at least levels out a bit. not gonna lie want these bad as hell. i may pay more

we all want an oop on these but man id be hella grateful if someone could hook it up lol

I want a size 9 so bad, but it is what it is. I have been blessed with the kicks i didn't want lately (yeezys, ovos, public school 12s, more ovos), but no luck on some of the pairs i did truly want. Life works like that. I think the nmd release will have resellers lowering pricing on these pretty quick, people move on fast.

the safaris turned out to be more limited than i thought they were gonna be. the few spots around me that got them in sold out pretty much instantly, and here i thought i could stop by after work and pick up a pair smh.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom