THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bespokes

@Modus47  thank you for bringing us back on track with the heat.  so tired of the safari talk.  is 4 color panels the limit on the outsole? 

Not sure but it's happening
i mean its cool but almost too little too late.  i dont know if the frenzy will be as big for the next, or even the one after that. im new to this sneaker bot thing, and just looked it up.  most seem to be designed for big chain stores.  i guess ones created for smaller niche boutiques are custom made?  

Why are Nike promo codes SO hard to come by now?  I literally have 7 iDs in my cart but really want some sort of a break (especially with eBates so low)...  Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!  

Why are Nike promo codes SO hard to come by now?  I literally have 7 iDs in my cart but really want some sort of a break (especially with eBates so low)...  Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!  
you can go buy nike pulse codes at FB sneakergroups, just post a wtb message for those codes in the FB sneakergroups

Pulse code?  Noob question but, what is that?  They're legit?  Anywhere else to buy (not on Facebook)?
its a 20% discount code on your receipt that you will get when you buy something from nike

you will get discount till the maximum amount of 500 euro and you can also use it on nike ID products

afaik FB groups are the only place where you can buy them, or you can go to your local niketown

to buy a pair of laces or something else what is cheap, use the code and return the item back to the store 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I like what theyre doing, its tough for someone like me on the west coast to benefit, unless i wanna get up at 4am. More US stores need to do stuff like this.  The Safari release was a joke out here in the US imo. Even Nike LV said they werent getting stock to me a day before they got stock.
i woke up at 4 for end and dope, having them in cart and all.  came home for snkrs at 12.  sneakers and stuff the next day at 8.  so yeah im down for this too.  im hella salty based off principle while heads in here copped 2-3 pairs, and then come strong with the arrogance about it.  naaah thats some bullish. 

it'll be interesting to see how this goes, and if others follow suit.  

Back
Top Bottom