THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike/UPS can't find my Safari. Shipping label created... and then vanished. I called Nike and got "we will open an investigation"
mean.gif

Has this happened to any one else, on any Nike deliveries? What are the chances they find it?
UPDATE: "Investigation" successful! Just for the hell of it I checked my original tracking number this morning and it shows movement, Safaris this week!

@amarano  check your tracking again today.
same buddy got my tracking updated last night, congrats!

Hi, if I wear Flyknit racers 8.5US. I should get Air Max 1 iD 8.5US as well right. I like the air max day graphic though.

That whole special HTM label on those IDs is a joke though. Supposed to be something unique right?

The HF material ain't new and they've been on ID before.
The color options are the same as the current regular 1 IDs, actually, there are even less colors available for the HFs.
So the only unique thing is that crossed graphic pattern? Okaaayyy.

That whole special HTM label on those IDs is a joke though. Supposed to be something unique right?

The color options are the same as the current regular 1 IDs, actually, there are even less colors available for the HFs.

:D sums it up

Not true entirely...the hyperfuse on these particular iDs is actually made up from tightly wound pubic hair from Tinker Hatfield's ball sack.

So yea, pretty unique. 

Last edited:
Yeah got the email from Ubiq today as well lol. They let the winners know on Friday cause my buddy won but I figured I was assed out when I never heard back

Kumquat CW is solid, but im always hesitant to buy air maxes with smooth leather toeboxes...one of the reasons im not a huge fan of the elephant atmos AM1s....cool story bro

Last edited:
Kumquat CW is solid, but im always hesitant to buy air maxes with smooth leather toeboxes...one of the reasons im not a huge fan of the elephant atmos AM1s....cool story bro

Kumquats have a canvas toe box. They still crease but not nearly as much or easily as leather.

i am just happy to get a HF AM1 iD

i couldnt care less about a HTM and **** a tinker hatfield

red and photo blue midsole and the HF is what has me at half chubb

Not true entirely...the hyperfuse on these particular iDs is actually made up from tightly wound pubic hair from Tinker Hatfield's ball sack.

So yea, pretty unique. 

I literally laughed out loud Hahahahah!

But yeah not too unique. I actually do like the airmax day graphic on em. Excited to see how they look

Someone explain to me how these are "ultra." Thought ultra denotes a one piece, whether it be moire or tape.

Back
Top Bottom