THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

what's this bespoke? Is it customization in anything you want to make for $1k?

its Nike iD with more than hundred different materials, it have less limitations compared to the regular iD options

wow that's cool but not for that much money lol. if you got money like that respect but I rather buy couple pairs with the money.

where is it done at and can I view these options online?

the iron man cw would have been much better if the owner have used the same matte metallic red leather at the heel instead of the PL

Is $250 a solid price to pay for the Safari's? Don't want to overpay.

High end, low end in your opinions? And please don't say retail, haha.

$250 is decent, $200-$225 is at the low, but i doubt that you will find them for that price

I feel 250 is about right. For larger sizes anyways. Well, I would pay that for a size 13 if I could. Most that size is around 300 plus.

Some HTM IDs for sale before they get returned

Guys don't know what they're doing. You can return id's :lol:

Last edited:

not very creative designs i have to say, the top probably copied the BTTF theme

and the other tried to copy the ugly yeezy's 
mean.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif
  zero creativity
haha right, lets all buy someones crappy half assed design.

i figured that, but didnt want to say anything.  whats your plans to correct the issue?
Never face anyone when wearing them ha. Nah i can try those videos on how to reshape the toebox. 

Guys don't know what they're doing. You can return id's
laugh.gif
I said before they are returned ....the dudes realized they sucked at designing and are offering them to someone else before they are sent back.. Very unlikely with those designs though haha.

More recent iDs some HTM some not:

HTM " 2004 teals" inspired 

HTM white out (two versions with different side panels)

2016 iD Teal/Gold

2016 iD Black/White metallic midsole

2016 " 2007 flamingo/pink pack" inspired 

My favorite recent 2016 iD (because its original ha) but don't let shape fool you, these have been slightly reshaped by owner

Last edited:
Damn man I had two pair and recently traded a pair or else I would have def hooked you up for a decent price - I'll keep a look out for you.

Damn it haha that's always the way, ah well thank anyway, I appreciate you keeping an eye out [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom