THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You planning on doing anything with the lunar bottom and donor upper DonJuanM?

Last edited:
Theres always gotta be that one guy. Probably going to keep firm for a few years relisting till someone comes along with an offer close to retail.

It's a 2013 release, ofcourse they're several years old.
roll.gif

I personally like the lighter shade of blue. Looking forward to my pair arriving on or before 6/22 I believe

Last edited:
Also, Size? Had a few sizes available as of 10 minutes ago. Biggest size was a us11

Last edited:
probably caused by the fact that the shoe is already long sold but it hasnt updated at the online inventory from their website

so basically you're trying to buy something what is not available anymore
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I believe amd is correct with that, and thanks for breaking the info, it always helps to be prepared for releases and get a jump before the pirahnas start feastng. Rock on with your bad self AirMaxDisciple.

Hey man, not to get off topic, even though I am, I ran across a youtube vid of a crew of mc's over in the uk called the air max syndicate. It was pretty dope, but only had flashes of the actual music. I was digging the vibe, you wouldnt happen to have any info?

If you ordered a us11 I'll take it off your hands for cost.
It's a US 12. I'm a US 10.5 and they only had full sizes to I ordered an 11, forgetting it was a UK 11, which is US 12. My fault but it's whatever. I was fortunate to get a 10.5 later on SNKRS. Not sure what resell will be but I'll pass them on to someone for retail in hopes karma will come back to me later. I know you said US 11, but if you want a US 12, let me know.

Hey man, not to get off topic, even though I am, I ran across a youtube vid of a crew of mc's over in the uk called the air max syndicate. It was pretty dope, but only had flashes of the actual music. I was digging the vibe, you wouldnt happen to have any info?
nah you're kidding me, someone stole my name
mean.gif
please shoot me a PM with the link ive tried to find it at youtube but with no succes, i wanna see that ish
laugh.gif
oh and btw im not related to them

Last edited:
Just found it, it was actually the name of the channel i was thinking of, its a vid of a bunch of grime mc's, not the actual crew name, my bad. Dope vid though, it was called nike air max the uniform [air max 95 a.k.a. 110's].

Just found it, it was actually the name of the channel i was thinking of, its a vid of a bunch of grime mc's, not the actual crew name, my bad. Dope vid though, it was called nike air max the uniform [air max 95 a.k.a. 110's].
i uploaded that vid, airmaxsyndicate is my YT channel, sub it if you like it

i will gonna upload more air max sneaker related content in the near future

Last edited:
I tried to grab a pair on SNKRS and failed. But I refuse to pay fees with overseas. Any US releases coming up?
sounds like you'll need to pass on the AM1 CX if you dont wanna buy them from europe
wink.gif

if you google the style code you wont see any US retailers come up at the search results

Unless your a bonehead like me and place two separate orders. I felt the 28 bucks was worth not getting up at 7 though:D, I was good last night :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom