THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wish that the "elephant print" and hyper jade color available for the ultra flyknit ID soon...
ohwell.gif

I wonder if Nike will drop new materials for ID on Air Max Day....I also want to see if it is going to be true that they will offer better material/shape.

Damn. $650 on stadium goods, I guess Sole Supremacy had a deal when they were selling them for $499. lol.

http://www.stadiumgoods.com/air-max-1-premium-retro-medium-grey-clear-jade-black-908366-001

Wonder what firm resell price is around the summer or fall when the hype dies down.

I am happy I traded for the Atmos, I can relax on the 18th (still the USA release date?) I will still try for a retail double up, but won't go super hard for them. Unlike the Royal OG in the upcoming days. 

Last edited:
Good job & greetings to Berlin.
In Munich waits another desaster for me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

the box on the atmos 1s say premium retro, no "QS". I think I remember the safaris from last year said "QS", does this mean that the atmos 1s might not be as difficult to get? Sorry if this has been answered already but I've been reading this thread for a while and didn't anything about it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom