THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For those that want the ultra 2.0 END drawing it up. The END pricing is $175 compared to $120 via SNKRS very big difference.

Mens: https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/255/

Womens: https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/256/
For me the 2017 OGs are excellent. As most of u I also had no chance to get em. Even the instore raffle at solebox for those ugly Masters turned out to a ******* disaster! At least it took me only 1 hour of my life. Other guys came a long way and waited in line from 4 a.m. thinking of a first in first serve procedure! Solebox Munich had <15 pairs of the Masters! Ridiculous!

And now Nike drops the Ultras 2.0. This is one of the best jokes ever! And the best part of it is, that this poor model will be sold successfully. Such a weird world, I am really disgusted a the moment!

roll.gif

The OG Reds were the only ones that I really wanted, but thats's the plan now. I was hoping for them (iD) to drop this month. I have an NDC code that expires soon too... SMH
I'd advise you to hop on Nike chat and complain about the low #'s of a highly marketed product and explain how you'd love to make an iD but are hesitant until the new shape of the air max 87 is updated to the site.

I'm sure they'll extend your code or offer you a new one
dont worry, once I got a 20% code (got this code right after I stroke out on bruin BTTF) that code was valid for 6 months, but I didn't use it, so 1 year after I've contacted nike chat, and told them I had a code but it wasn't valid anymore, and that I want a new one, the dude ask me for my old code to check out and gave me a new one right away :smile:

anyway F... nike and their AM1 releases
tongue.gif
haha just kiddin but still...F...

So I won the END Launches draw for the Royals! I'm from the UK, currently living in Toronto and accidentally put down my Toronto shipping address for this draw smh! Duties and taxes are C$104 making the total cost C$313 ($232 USD). I'm so pissed, I might refuse the package and see if I can get it shipped to my London address as my friends are coming to Toronto in 2 weeks.

What would you do? I'm just scared that END will refund the purchase instead of redelivering once it gets back to them... I've already contacted them to ask but no answer...

Real talk, I'd rather have the new ones than the HOA or og atmos. The new ones are damn good quality, they aren't beat, and I don't have to worry about hem falling apart.
Well, I would prefer DS HOA or even better 2005 pre HOA! The shape is way better and I don't expect them to fall apart soon. The anniversary pack is more like a (nice) fallback.

So I won the END Launches draw for the Royals! I'm from the UK, currently living in Toronto and accidentally put down my Toronto shipping address for this draw smh! Duties and taxes are C$104 making the total cost C$313 ($232 USD). I'm so pissed, I might refuse the package and see if I can get it shipped to my London address as my friends are coming to Toronto in 2 weeks.

What would you do? I'm just scared that END will refund the purchase instead of redelivering once it gets back to them... I've already contacted them to ask but no answer...
Just send an appeal to Canadian customs afterwards if you can prove that the value of the shoes is lower than what they claimed on the tax form affixed to the package upon delivery.

Last edited:

Just send an appeal to Canadian customs afterwards if you can prove that the value of the shoes is lower than what they claimed on the tax form affixed to the package upon delivery.
Great thanks for the advice, I'll do this! Even if I get $10 back it'll be a win! $104 is basically half the price of the bloody shoe!

I won a draw for spiridon's from END (based in USA) and didn't have to pay any customs, is CA different for that?

Maybe this is put up here already, but for dutch people (and those of you in Amsterdam
wink.gif
) goodluck! You have untill 24/3

This is at Patta btw...
Woa. Actually going to visit Amsterdam and landing on the 25th - how do you enter? instore or you can do it online?

Great thanks for the advice, I'll do this! Even if I get $10 back it'll be a win! $104 is basically half the price of the bloody shoe!
Yea no problem you can just give Canada Border Services Agency at Mississauga a call and ask about the process. If you leave a nice friendly message they'll get back to you. They went out of their way and helped me get my parcel back during Christmas when Canada Post affixed the wrong customs form onto the box and refused to deliver lol!

Just don't refuse delivery because the package might get lost within the system especially if it's Canada Post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom