THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

People still on that "I never visit this thread, but a hype pair is coming out, so I'm gonna stop by, not contribute anything, cut a joke, and bounce after AMD" mentality?

:lol:
You totally got me bro, I don't post enough to deserve a pair of AM1s :lol: I don't even like the Atmos, never have. But be sure to keep an eye on that Nike+ inbox for a reservation, I'm sure nike will reward you soon. :smile:

I voted for the USA 87 can't lie so I don't deserve to cop the atmos elephants

oh well missed them in 06' and most likely again Saturday.

I have no explanation for anything

good luck to everybody 
holla at uncle d for me b
nerd.gif
I'll see what i can do 
laugh.gif

I voted for the USA 87 can't lie so I don't deserve to cop the atmos elephants
oh well missed them in 06' and most likely again Saturday.

Same.
Hell I voted for Max 90 Warhawk.
Go big or not at all. Good luck on your pickup.
Can tell you're thread regular.
I'm not & will admit w/no problem.

I'll try for the Atmos and if I miss out, I'll just move on with my day. Not paying resale for these or the anniversaries, and the masters are one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Just means more money for IDs. Now if ID doesn't get the new old shape, then I might be a lil salty.

You totally got me bro, I don't post enough to deserve a pair of AM1s
laugh.gif
I don't even like the Atmos, never have. But be sure to keep an eye on that Nike+ inbox for a reservation, I'm sure nike will reward you soon.
smile.gif
LOL bro you and all these clowns kill me - you should all go on tour together for stand up seriously

I can see the flyer now for your show....

Call it what you will but it feels like there's a bit too much hostility around these neck of the woods.

The Anniversary Red and Blues brought quite a few people out of retirement. I don't think anyone here expected the ish-show since the first drop so fair to say the salt probably seems warranted.

Surely the high and mighty "I'm a regular here" talk should be reserved for the Yeezy and Boost threads.

I can easily admit that I'm no regular here but I also stopped caring about AM1s almost 10 years ago (went through a big Stan, Common Project and Viberg phase). I'm hoping to revitalize that love for AM releases with this year's AMD.

Last edited:
Each time you log into SNKRS it requires that you verify your phone number, even when you logout and log back in again.  Although I've switched back and forth in the past between two accounts using the same number to verify, now it won't let me get back into my main account. Says "invalid request"....crap!

Each time you log into SNKRS it requires that you verify your phone number, even when you logout and log back in again.  Although I've switched back and forth in the past between two accounts using the same number to verify, now it won't let me get back into my main account. Says "invalid request"....crap!

I see my message to corporate about you was seen and action was taken. Excellent [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

at the end of the day they're just shoes.

I'm sure everyone here has enough other pairs to keep their feet covered if by some chance you're unable to cop the elephants.

there's always another release coming

I'll try for the Atmos and if I miss out, I'll just move on with my day. Not paying resale for these or the anniversaries, and the masters are one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Like that.

Desktop?
App stays logged in. No additional verification till purchase.

Call it what you will but it feels like there's a bit too much hostility around these neck of the woods.

Surely the high and mighty "I'm a regular here" talk should be reserved for the Yeezy and Boost threads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom