THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Kith restock pair just got here :smokin

Just got the Arthur Huang x NikeLab AM1 Flyknit Royal shoes in. I'm personally a fan. If there's one thing I'm very particular about, it's how they look on feet, and they look great IMO. Had to try it on for the meantime and see how it was. Super thick leather insole... almost as thick as the HyperAdapt insole. As for the box, it's pretty cool. Came a little bit misaligned because of the box it came in, but I can't complain.

Enjoy the pictures!

33953131482_e2e637798e_c.jpg

33953130942_d9d4f017f5_c.jpg

33298886773_4de0e1ef00_c.jpg

34110264595_3c540e371c_c.jpg

No pun intended on this try-on picture. I'm also expecting some sort of trash joke coming, haha.

33267647964_19b874c3f6_c.jpg

EDIT - Scratch that "misalignment" statement; I think the box came like that as normal. Big thanks to St. Alfred's for their fast shipping and friendly service when I called to ask them questions about the shoes. Also added a picture of the dustbag it came with, too.

33953815662_66d8c774e9_c.jpg

Looks good man! Did anyone else pick up? Got them from Sivas yesterday still thinking whether I should cancel the order or not...really like the shoe but it is pricey

hey fam. Quick questions for those who own masters. Do they run a bit long like the og anniversary? I wear size 9. Considering a half size down. will it be a tight fit?? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
hey fam. Quick questions for those who own masters. Do they run a bit long like the og anniversary? I wear size 9. Considering a half size down. will it be a tight fit?? Thanks in advance!
I don't have the anniversary pair (yet) but don't size down. I tried to size down thinking the same and it didn't work. Had to find another pair in my now normal 9.5 size.

wtf? I can't fit any of these recent wmns pairs but why the hell are they only available outside the us?

all eu boutiques have them and so does Nike Canada....where's the love for the good ole USA????

Back
Top Bottom