THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i dont hate it, but i def get what youre saying.  i think its the line of the mudguard that messes with it.  on the dunk, its a flat surface.  

i know its suddenly uncool to like B swooshes but i personally think it would be dope if the pigeon was super micro and located where mini B swooshes are put.  "air max 1 pigeon B."
Whoa who doesn't like B swooshes? Certainly no friend of mine!

Local outlet been good to me latey... pinnacle for 71 and patch for 69
any other 13s at your outlet? Nice come up !

Never had a pair of Air Max 1's but thinking about copping the Atmos pair I've been wanting for years

How comfortable are these? Close to Huaraches?

Never had a pair of Air Max 1's but thinking about copping the Atmos pair I've been wanting for years

How comfortable are these? Close to Huaraches?
I never had huaraches. But I do love the comfort of the air max 1 atmos (2017) pair that I got. They're comfortable. Nice soft lining. So comfortable that I think I'm going to get a second pair, but in the OG color way. 

Last edited:
I never had huaraches. But I do love the comfort of the air max 1 atmos (2017) pair that I got. They're comfortable. Nice soft lining. So comfortable that I think I'm going to get a second pair, but in the OG color way. 

Do they feel like running shoes or like some jordans?

Definitely want something I could wear all day this summer

Also are they TTS?

:\  You got it backward. The huarache is snug unlike Jordans or Air Maxes. Whatever size that you wear on AJ3 or 4 or 5 or 6 should be the same size for Air Maxes. 

Maybe different people have different fit.
I do suspect my pinky toe is very wide

2 pairs AJ3, 1 pair AJ5, 3 pair AJ4 (AJ4 run large) are all sz 9.5
When brand new feels 5% snug, snug & comfortable can't describe better than a tight p----
After wearing ~20 times, 100% fit.

First time trying AM1, I ordered sz 9.5
Holy Schmidt. Crushed my pinky toe all day.
Had to return, and be on safe side, ordered 10.5

Then I bought the AM95.
Coming from Air Jordan retros, @airmaxdisciple suggested me 0.5 size up (sz 10) and sz 10 is perfect.

I also tried on AM90, sz 10 is perfect.

So, huaraches are tighter than Air Maxes, I will pay attention to that.

Last edited:
haha I think you and I have very different definitions of beaters ... those look box fresh

They're an incredibly sturdy shoe. Forgiving color blocking too. But yeah I guess I mean I wear them pretty often. Just enough pairs that making them real beaters would take dedication :lol:

These are quickly becoming my beaters.

I think they fit TTS. At least I'd feel safe recommending that.

The gap in the back is because I was bending over to take the pic :lol:

How's the leather on these. I was going to purchase a pair from someone who said they worn them twice but the creases looked terrible

Back
Top Bottom