THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Swap laces today on the Carolina, thoes long laces had to go.
IMG_7574.jpg

Quick question. How’s sizing on the Atmos? Bidding on a pair on goat.

I’m a size 12 in UB and an 11.5/12 in jordan 1 I’m guessing they will be around Jordan 1 sizing

I've got a couple IDs ready to go if they are indeed the updated shape :lol:

Just pull the trigger and return it if they aren't.

Based on how the premium IDs are coming out, I think it's a safe bet that these will have updated shape.
Otherwise, you might be waiting until September until you place that order!

Just pull the trigger and return it if they aren't.

Based on how the premium IDs are coming out, I think it's a safe bet that these will have updated shape.
Otherwise, you might be waiting until September until you place that order!

Unfortunately they are not available in Europe. Usually we've got the same models and options. So this might be some leftover stock they selling(than it would probably be the old shape).

But if they get available and are the improved shape....shiiiit I'm broke for the next couple years! As these are exactly the classic materials and colors I'm waiting for at least the last 8 years or something.

I made like 3 or 4 pairs in the last run with the old shape, thinking of selling them(just to make them again) cause some are still deadstock. I guess I'll loose some money but it would be worth it.

Anyone know if the Black jewel with black mudguard pair can be had at discount somewhere?

DSM has the cheapest price that I know of. They offer free shipping and no tax to Cali. Other shops are either charging $10 - $15 shipping, or shipping plus tax.
If you find one with disco, DM me :tongue:

Old shape on the Nike website for sure (like the premium), i will ask nikeeurope if they have (sure they don't know anything) some info

Back
Top Bottom