THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

MY iDS NEED TO COME IN ALREADY

I can't take seeing all these pics anymore haha

wandee wandee - I made same pair but with white eylets, clean and simple!

Yep, that's exactly what I wanted too. Just a classic denim shoe with no bells or whistles. And these really do the trick. :smokin

Idk I think the old options that came back might still be old shape. I say that bc those pieces may have already been cut. If that's the case, the mudguard was already cut super thin. It's not as simple and just running them through a new shape machine and it fixes everything. If the pieces are pre cut, it'll be old shape. If they cut a mudguard/upper/etc one by one to order, then maybe it's new shape. If they were sitting on 1,000 grey suede mudguards though, we're screwed for now. If they just have huge sheets of grey suede and cut a mudguard or upper one by one, maybe we're good. I tend to think they pre cut all of the material though.

Dude, don't make me worry!
Nah,seriously that's what I meant with 'selling of old stock'. But I doubt that. Cause they had these options online for ~6 months, and at the end they had them in sale for some weeks.What I haven't seen before(with IDs) at least not in Germany in the last 15 years.
And there wouldn't be a reason to pull the options only to bring them back 4 weeks later.
I guess we'll know more when pics of the first pairs pop up... I hope pretty soon!

Dude, don't make me worry!
Nah,seriously that's what I meant with 'selling of old stock'. But I doubt that. Cause they had these options online for ~6 months, and at the end they had them in sale for some weeks.What I haven't seen before(with IDs) at least not in Germany in the last 15 years.
And there wouldn't be a reason to pull the options only to bring them back 4 weeks later.
I guess we'll know more when pics of the first pairs pop up... I hope pretty soon!
Yea I'm curious too. Maybe they have huge sheets of fabric and they cut them in bulk? They had the sale to get rid of the pre cut fabrics and now cut new pieces from the sheets they had? idk guess we'll see soon.

Just got an email from Goat that the Atmos jordan air maxes I bought got sent to them and the person just sent in a normal pair. Back to the hunt I go

concept by Luciouseed on Reddit

Would you cop?
DHdO1CIWAAEhx6a.jpg

They still haven't got the swoosh right on these I see.

The taper off toward the heel isn't a taper at all. It's almost, if not exactly parallel.

Particularly on those IDs above.

They can't even get their own brand right.

Smh.

I have a feeling it might be awhile before we see good shape on a mesh toe box and suede mudguard.

And still waiting on the ogs. Smh
Surely these sources have had an update since a random line sheet months ago? No?

They still haven't got the swoosh right on these I see.

The taper off toward the heel isn't a taper at all. It's almost, if not exactly parallel.

Particularly on those IDs above.

They can't even get their own brand right.

Smh.
Huh?

I have a feeling it might be awhile before we see good shape on a mesh toe box and suede mudguard.

And still waiting on the ogs. Smh
Surely these sources have had an update since a random line sheet months ago? No?
there ain't no restock happening. Dudes who were talking about it haven't said squat about it since AM month

IF the restock happens it will be like... 8 pairs on SNKRS and they'll all be size 6-9 lol

I hate to be the voice of reality but if you want OGs, you gotta be willing to drop the coin at this point

OGs for retail, you're dreamin' but...

giphy.gif

My IDs came in yesterday. Very nice indeed, and photos don't even do them justice. Shape seems on point to me? Regardless, these are a keeper for me.

DSC_3818.JPG
DSC_3821.JPG
DSC_3823.JPG

Yep, that's exactly what I wanted too. Just a classic denim shoe with no bells or whistles. And these really do the trick. :smokin

These are awesome! Would have made the exact same ID, but I already have a similar pair from couple of years ago.

20170817_214603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom