THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I got my Indigo IDs in.

The First pair(Nowaki all over, with denim swoosh):
I like the materials, but shapewise I'm totaly disapointed. They've got a "bigger" toewrap but the mudguard on the sides of the shoe is disapearing like it's a model from last year.

Second pair(Denim all over, with Kikko swoosh):
Nice materials and nice shape. Okay - the mudguard isn't exactly straight but well not disapearing.

But it seems that I can't send the first pair back, as they don't have (besides the shape) any mayor flaws.

You can 100% return any iD you want to for no reason at all, I even returned one pair 6 months later. I believe you have up to a year to send them back.

They don't have to have any flaws, just hop on Nike.com and get on a live chat and ask for a return label and tell them you just don't simply like your design. If you tell them the craftsman ship is poor (sinking mudguard or anything) I always send pics and 9/10 times they give me a promo code so have pictures ready to fire them off. return process is super easy, box them back up in box they came, tape shipping label on the box they sent you and drop it off at UPS - you don't have to wait in line or anything. Entire process is mad easy dude.

I never seen any other online retailers that have GREAT return policy like Nike....sometimes I feel guilty abusing it :blush:

Last edited:
Coming out of retirement for one post only. Just wanted to address the folks that keep constantly talking sht about the two guys that said the OG's would be back this month. Keep running your mouths and we'll see who's proven right. It won't be August, but they're coming...SOON.

Peace,
J

89HANHg.gif

Just pulled the trigger on the air max 1 premium. At $135, they were a no brainer for me. I've been wanting to do a custom denim ID for years, so i'm super excited for them to come in. Last ID i did was a pair of air max 90s in 2006. Somehow I was able to fit 4 letters on the heel logo with the Nike sign. Hopefully they don't cut off the last letter or i'll probably end up sending them back :lol: Will definitely be posting pics when they come in a month from now. Cheers

Coming out of retirement for one post only. Just wanted to address the folks that keep constantly talking sht about the two guys that said the OG's would be back this month. Keep running your mouths and we'll see who's proven right. It won't be August, but they're coming...SOON.

Peace,
J

Waits for people who were talking s*@& to do a complete 180

People like that are the reason info doesn't get posted as often.

Peace,
J

I'm sure the restock will come, but I think people think they're going to be a much wider release, or an "easy" cop.

I mean, don't get me wrong I would love it if they became a GR in a sense...but it seems as if its wishful thinking.

Those Jordan restocks are always really small, not sure if Annies will be that much different. But ya never know!

Just want to make sure for when they release, the royals fit a half size big or am I getting that confused with something else?

Thats why i didn't pay resell on the og, im waiting the restock + maybe they can pop on other sites than nike!

The Dusty Peach AM1 jewels look great. May have to grab those even though I don't care too much for air max's without mesh.

This is EXACTLY why I retired. I've sat on some pretty great info about some upcoming stuff because of the way people act any more.

For the record, these will be a QS release.

Peace,
J
I hadn't even noticed all this you guys are talking about.

So are we talking OG reds making another comeback?

And spill your guts with the other info.., I'll listen

Back
Top Bottom