THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_4898.PNG

Guys there is men US size 8.5 Air Max day OG 1s on Footaction, 25% off with free shipping
That makes it $81 plus your state tax

Should it be my size I would have devoured this lol
This is Phylon midsole, $80 worth it
On this size stockX people are low balling for $50 which is ****** to me

IMG_4899.PNG

Out of all the ultras the am day has got to be the worst shaped. And I like the ultra from comfort. The flyknit am1s are one of my favorites. Today...

Attachments

• 1507409223490-374921166.jpg
    1507409223490-374921166.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: PJS
Roel at SneakerRestore.NL?
That guy is a maestro with Air Max 1s.
He's working his magic on my DQMs and Safaris as we speak
Yep that's him. Probably going to contact him to restore the white mesh on my Greystones. What's the best way to contact him?

Out of all the ultras the am day has got to be the worst shaped. And I like the ultra from comfort. The flyknit am1s are one of my favorites. Today...
Yep I wish I had this
I could wear Flyknit AM1s with my TTS

IMG_4898.PNG

Guys there is men US size 8.5 Air Max day OG 1s on Footaction, 25% off with free shipping
That makes it $81 plus your state tax

Should it be my size I would have devoured this lol
This is Phylon midsole, $80 worth it
On this size stockX people are low balling for $50 which is ****** to me

IMG_4899.PNG

I thought the 2017 AM1 OG is also phylon - is it PU? Couldn't tell it was PU

Yep I wish I had this
I could wear Flyknit AM1s with my TTS
They are all over eBay for the low I believe, save your money on those am day things. I remember seeing them on a dude and feeling lucky I copped another pair of these flyknits instead. I did steam them, so if you cop there is a bunch of videos to help bring them into shape. It's super easy.

I called NDC - Running Experts
And they said it is PU

So good luck keeping em for 10 years DS without crumbling.

Ha I'm wearing mine, but I just thought it wasn't PU. On my AM98 Undefeated, the midsole isn't PU, it's Phylon so I thought maybe they made a switch.

Ha I'm wearing mine, but I just thought it wasn't PU. On my AM98 Undefeated, the midsole isn't PU, it's Phylon so I thought maybe they made a switch.
Undefeated are Phylon
Including this years AM97

Also, Ultras, Jacquards are all Phylon

A NTer mentioned somebody in the gym wearing 10+ PU Air Maxes, so if worn once in a while might lengthen its life

And the cheapest sz10 AM1 OG flyknit is $150 on eBay

The fact Nike is selling wheat AM 1 for $110 and sold the OG Red AM 1 For $140 is further proof that Nike loves milking their loyal customers lol
Gotta cook while the stove is hot, I guess.
Undefeated are Phylon
Including this years AM97

Also, Ultras, Jacquards are all Phylon

A NTer mentioned somebody in the gym wearing 10+ PU Air Maxes, so if worn once in a while might lengthen its life

And the cheapest sz10 AM1 OG flyknit is $150 on eBay
I have a few that are 10years + and have had luck with wearing them. Wouldn't buy a ds pair that old without thinking of resoles.
And yeah, just checked for you and noticed. My bad, did see a pair pre-owned for 100 obo, though.

Bought my wife a pair of the ultras today at the Nike Outlet for $50. Not paying that 103 $$ on her cause she won't wear them much

Back
Top Bottom