THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need some 13 love too :nthat: but that's awesome DBL you stay hooking the NT fam up from your local

seriously. He really is such a good dude. Scored my og reds in march from him just off the strength of a few convos here. He’s a throwback to the old days when people looked out for each other.

Karma man. They plug me so I plug someone else and the circle of plugs keeps going.

:nthat:

B1E2A55A-5FC1-431E-80CE-5D97A9BD66E6.jpeg

These are buttery!
Great leather/suede quality all around. But they are going back because they were poorly packed and arrived with some deep creases.

It’s one thing when you wear them and cause creases.

Having a ds pair arrive pre-creased cause they were shoved into the box haphazardly is another story.

If anyone sees a DS or Vnds pair of the what the Pendleton in a 10.5 let me know please. Should’ve bought the last pair that was on eBay but they got gone before I could pull the trigger

Going to attempt SNKRS while also heading to a store to see if I can grab the Royals in person.

I’m LA based, do you think I would have a better shot at a Blends Costa Mesa/Santa Ana location or Undefeated Santa Monica/La Brea? I’ve had success at both but just want to increase my chances

If anyone sees a DS or Vnds pair of the what the Pendleton in a 10.5 let me know please. Should’ve bought the last pair that was on eBay but they got gone before I could pull the trigger
I have a us10.5 that I've worn twice that I'm not overly attached to.

Back
Top Bottom