THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not hating on resellers, i'm saying you won't make any money if you try to resell these. There are zero sales or bids on stockX for $300. Any $300s you're seeing are delusional asking prices that won't be met.
Okay cool
New to Air Maxes need some guidance.

You should buy as many as you can. Resell is gonna be huuuuuuge. You can buy so many of those Ultra's you love so much with all the money you'll make.

Jeaaaah I’m so ashaaaaaaammmmmed
Ultras are traaaaaaaaaaaash
You happy? Good.

I should just quit the game at this rate...I haven't been successful on SNKRS all year. **** being a size 12...I've tried every link in here and 12 is gone by the time i get to checkout.

I should just quit the game at this rate...I haven't been successful on SNKRS all year. **** being a size 12...I've tried every link in here and 12 is gone by the time i get to checkout.

Can you do 11.5? Call unheardof 5137449444

I think less supply judging from SNKRS and the fact that my local Niketown got the og reds but not these

Looks like alot of us size 12s are striking out. I have a sz 13 in cart on BAIT but it's been forever spinning.

Is Bodega known for cancelling orders? I may try some local spots around lunch if so.
people often say they do but I've copped from them a number of times this year and have never gotten a cancellation from them. I placed an order with them instead of trying with SNKRS because I can never cop off SNKRS

people often say they do but I've copped from them a number of times this year and have never gotten a cancellation from them. I placed an order with them instead of trying with SNKRS because I can never cop off SNKRS

Thanks for the info. Didn't know if I should still be looking for a second pair just in case.

Back
Top Bottom