THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m so sick I literally just remembered the shoes came out today. My feelings are truly hurt man. I want to cry. Ain’t no size 12 no where

When God try to talk to u but u ignore his signs. Smh. Put on the tonal blues. For no reason. At 9 am. And missed the royals

To anyone that ordered from Oneness and used the discount code, where do you enter the code? I wanted to order some other stuff but I don’t see an option to enter the code in when I try to checkout.
It' slike all other Shopify sites. When you go to your cart, click on "order summary" and you'll see a spot to enter it.

I’m so sick I literally just remembered the shoes came out today. My feelings are truly hurt man. I want to cry. Ain’t no size 12 no where
Check social status..... just ordered a 12 a minute ago! Hope it goes through!

Lol SNKRS was so easy today.. some of these horror stories sound ridiculous
it's super random man, your shoe size definitely plays a factor too. ive never copped any hyped shoes that had a planned drop, only surprise drops and restocks.

Yall gotta go in these pages and check these links. There are sizes left that people are asking for.. asking is fine with me but you should be willing to look until someone possibly posts another link.

Yeah I clicked purchase at 10am on the dot. Was in line, processing and then nothing. No 'got em' or 'sorry sold out' notification.
it's super random man, your shoe size definitely plays a factor too. ive never copped any hyped shoes that had a planned drop, only surprise drops and restocks.

Lol SNKRS was so easy today.. some of these horror stories sound ridiculous

I tried on laptop then on my phone for an 8.5 because I wanted a better pair than I have but struck out. It's always easy cop when you actually get through.

i am going to regret not tripling up on these or you think that prices will fall in coming weeks.
My pockets need time to recover.

Back
Top Bottom