THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I went and waited for 20 mins for Nike Santa Monica to open and walked in only to find they didn't get them :/

They got the royals and red so I just assumed they would get obsidians. My mistake for assuming, so if anyone is planning to go that route make sure you call first.

Undefeated got them it might not be too late for you to hit one of those locations is try silverlake.

Thanks to all for the heads up on Notre refunding the shipping charge and for all the links. Tripled up on one of my favorite colorways. Saint Alfred shipped mine quickly as usual, but Notre still hasn't.

They use FedEx (with direct signature), so if you have the delivery manager, you can request it be held at the nearest FedEx location (nearest to your billing address on file, rather) for a few days, or (for a fee), if you're gonna be somewhere you're familiar with have it re-routed once it's in FedEx's hands.

Will do, thank you.

Undefeated got them it might not be too late for you to hit one of those locations is try silverlake.

Thank you for the heads up.

Does anyone know how fast DSM ships?

Sorry everyone, I never care about shipping speed and don't mind waiting, so apologies, I know these threads get filled with these kinds of questions. The only reason I am asking now is I fly out on Wednesday for Christmas and I don't want my package sitting at my place for days. Most likely I'll have to do some kind of mail hold.

i'm on the east coast (NYC) and they tend to ship fairly quickly (as in Friday morning orders have shipped by saturday fast) .... i think the bigger issue is less DSM's warehouse but the UPS holiday crunch.

Did footstores get these? Want to use coupons

i went past my footlocker which had reds previously to see and they didn't have them but the manager said there is a possibility but it will probably be weeks after (which is what he explained was the case with the reds)...don't think there will be a coordinated footstore release of them.

can't believe they are sitting at bait. i copped on snkrs and then doubled up with bait at 11am. just checked and bait still have a fsr which kinda sketching me out now.

I don't know how y'all hold back from copping over tax or minimal shipping. Maybe I'm just weak bc I just don't blink at that stuff. That's a convenience fee to me. I imagine scoring later with no shipping/tax would be a good feeling but omg the sodium levels I'd have seeing that shoe 2 years later and knowing I passed over $10. All the salt. My sanity is worth $10.

I feel ya dblplay, I’m the same way. I buy right away, even if I’m unsure. With the way Nike drops now there’s really no way to see in person for me prior. I buy first and then figure whether I want them or not. The amount of time I’ll spend searching for a shoe if I pass on it is worth way more than the $10 I’ll save. To each is own though.

I don't know how y'all hold back from copping over tax or minimal shipping. Maybe I'm just weak bc I just don't blink at that stuff. That's a convenience fee to me. I imagine scoring later with no shipping/tax would be a good feeling but omg the sodium levels I'd have seeing that shoe 2 years later and knowing I passed over $10. All the salt. My sanity is worth $10.

Feel this 50/50. I purchased on Oneness so i wouldn’t have to worry about the kicks during working hours... but of course i wouldn’t have minded saving an extra $9 since they seem to be in abundance as predicted. That’s lunch or coffee money.

Copping with expensive shipping and then seeing kicks readily available hurts a lil sometimes but that’s the game, right?

I already have a pair coming just looking to double up if I can for cheaper. But if it was my only pair I always cop first chance I get

Completely forgot about this drop. Was at an early morning showing of The Last Jedi. Just ordered from Bait and yes Free shipping in the US for orders over $50.

notre always charges 15 (if i'm not mistaken) and they box well and ship fast. extras and the whole 9.

decent shipping would be about 10 bucks...if 5 bucks is the difference between doing a great job and your package looking like ace ventura delivered it. i'll take it

a good number will pay 10 bucks in tax via snkrs and other sites anyway

good point, after I replied with that, I realized I was outta line and most stores will charge shipping and tax which comes out to more than 15. First world problems man! lol, glad I was able to cop after seeing these go like hot cakes. I'll take it!

edit- after reading more in this thread, I hit them up about it, i'm sure I'll hear back from them tomorrow morning

Last edited:

exactly

if I end up over paying for one or two pairs by copping asap from a spot that hits you for shipping and /or maybe an EXTRA 10-15$ over retail its no big issue to me at all for piece of mind.....

at the rate most of us on a forum like NT buy sneakers we all likely catch as many if not more even of the reverse.....

where we score pairs from spots offering codes/deal sometimes before release date even (stash dons) so it all evens out....

but hey, hold out on that 15$ over retail or .07% salestax charge if it makes you feel better....

In fact, if you hold out long enough I checked eBay earlier and tons of pairs out there ...189-225$ lol

Cop?
D538EF65-4733-48CF-9EEE-4788E4A6DCB3.jpeg
Holy Schmidt

Where is this? They have sz 10?
These online are $90+
$74 definitely great price

Back
Top Bottom