THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Disagree unless you have a super narrow foot. I've gone up .5 on several and they fit well. .5 down would strangle my foot.

I guess I should try my obsidians and see if they fit, I got them last week and looked at them but put them away after lol

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 yeah I get what you mean I'm just more concern w/having that terrible wrinkle toe by too much space & the nature of mesh and suede

Yeah. Anyone I've seen that has sized up has that awful toe wrinkle. I would rather not have a pair than have it look that awful on foot. You can get away with it on the Atmos though because of the material.

IMG_8169.JPG
Now for chilis .....

Wachu readin’ :nerd:

I’m watching Chris Paul cross the life out of Thabo Sefolosha and he (Sefolosha) is playing in a pair of Navy Air Max 1s lol. I’m like saying to myself that’s such a European thing to do. He deserved to get crossed up the way he did Hahahaha

I’m watching Chris Paul cross the life out of Thabo Sefolosha and he (Sefolosha) is playing in a pair of Navy Air Max 1s lol. I’m like saying to myself that’s such a European thing to do. He deserved to get crossed up the way he did Hahahaha
You sure it's 1s? He normally plays in 90s. It has to do with his rehab a few years back. Wore them while in rehab and they worked so he stuck with them.

I can assure you it's not a "european thing" to wear non-basketball shoes for basketball purposes. Stockton also wore sneakers primarily made for Tennis in the 90s, athletes sometimes have weird preferences and what works for them works.

Kyrie could never wear running shoes because he'd be falling out of them but with another style of play you could pull them off easily. You shouldn't be a ***** too much about your basketball shoes because you don't need to have a pro level sneaker if you just hoop for fun, Air Max 90s will do the job just fine for a pickup game. EVERY sneaker from today is more comfy than 70s/early 80s footwear, Converse Pro Leather and Weapons, Puma Suedes, Adidas Campus and Chucks before those were just leather/suede/canvas builds with a full rubber midsole. And people still played in them.

I can assure you it's not a "european thing" to wear non-basketball shoes for basketball purposes. Stockton also wore sneakers primarily made for Tennis in the 90s, athletes sometimes have weird preferences and what works for them works.

Kyrie could never wear running shoes because he'd be falling out of them but with another style of play you could pull them off easily. You shouldn't be a ***** too much about your basketball shoes because you don't need to have a pro level sneaker if you just hoop for fun, Air Max 90s will do the job just fine for a pickup game. EVERY sneaker from today is more comfy than 70s/early 80s footwear, Converse Pro Leather and Weapons, Puma Suedes, Adidas Campus and Chucks before those were just leather/suede/canvas builds with a full rubber midsole. And people still played in them.

Players wearing runners and Stockton wearing the Zoom Challenge is not a legitimate comparison. Tennis shoes have very similar DNA to basketball shoes (lateral support). They’re just typically cut lower.

I'd like to remind everyone to cop PINNACLES now before prices go up. eBay is having 15 off 75+ with code PSAVEONAPP
most colorways are under 100 so it's a great deal in my opinion especially after the 15 bucks off.

Back
Top Bottom