THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm definitely in for these as long as I don't have to just through hoops

Via dirtymoney823 on Instagram
IMG_5305.jpg
IMG_5304.jpg

There is no need to go through hoops when there are so many good releases with nice color combinations coming around, especially if the colorway is kind of bland and has a mini-swoosh on front.
I wish this was a gr honestly since it's such a basic Colorway.

Lol, this happens a lot lately - a lot of pretty simple colorways get branded as "collabs" and are being marketed on that alone. Aren't collabs meant to be something out of the ordinary and special?

Lol, this happens a lot lately - a lot of pretty simple colorways get branded as "collabs" and are being marketed on that alone. Aren't collabs meant to be something out of the ordinary and special?
My thoughts exactly. For example I can't stand people loosing their s*** over Kaws 4s.

Pretty much sitting here on Nike Aus. Shape on these 93's are a little bunky to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180112-215926.png
    Screenshot_20180112-215926.png
    627.5 KB · Views: 49
What’s wrong with GRs?

This... Having decent colourways with mesh toe boxes / improved shape available in abundance is all good imo... DSM pics so far are underwhelming, could do better on ID etc.. No doubt hype train will keep coming..

Last edited:
I'm definitely in for these as long as I don't have to just through hoops

Via dirtymoney823 on Instagram
IMG_5305.jpg
IMG_5304.jpg
That's really really boring for a collab. I'm sure the materials will be A+ but I just can't get excited about all black upper and clear sole. The b swoosh is cool but not enough to make up for the rest of the laziness.

i was mostly talking about the black pair the grey is dope definitely.
Both pairs use the same materials and print, just different colors. If you ever have a Kaws 4 in hand, I think you'd change your mind. The details on the hands all over the shoe is bananas. I'm not a Jordan guy but it might be my top pair from last year.

Both pairs use the same materials and print, just different colors. If you ever have a Kaws 4 in hand, I think you'd change your mind. The details on the hands all over the shoe is bananas. I'm not a Jordan guy but it might be my top pair from last year.
Yep. Black pair is ill too. Not the greys, but ill

Where do yalls get ndc coupons? Never got a sign up one and don't know if you can use em on id

Find something to complain about with Nike chat and you might get lucky and get a code. Anywhere from 10-20%. Should work on IDs.

Besides that Nike will occasionally send out a 20 off 100 code via email.

Back
Top Bottom