THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I love this shoes. Shape & materials are perfect
04AMD121.jpg
Been holding off on these as the shape on promo shots have been funky. Might go pull the trigger after seeing this

should i do white or sail mesh to make it as accurate to the dave whites as possible? (sail mesh pictured)

AM1ESS_v1.png
800140_1.jpg
I think white would suit the Colorway better. Sail and volt just don't sound right.
First thing I'm doing when I get mine is swapping the laces with my Dave White 90s

should i do white or sail mesh to make it as accurate to the dave whites as possible? (sail mesh pictured)

AM1ESS_v1.png
800140_1.jpg
i have never seen this pair. Was this an actual release, an exclusive 1of1 from Nike , or just a customization ? Shoes look dope! I'd say go white mesh.

IMG_2866.JPG
Loving these , a quick lace swap makes EM pop
these are nice clean and simple I like em. Now when are they going on discount ? :lol:

3599241286_3f3fb706a1.jpg
983103-klekt-nike-air-max-95-dave-white-8us-2005-preview.jpg
i have never seen this pair. Was this an actual release, an exclusive 1of1 from Nike , or just a customization ?
AM1/90/95 x Dave white collabo from 2005 some of the shoes came in special packaging
and came with an white Nike windrunner, the AM1 and AM90 were OG AM95 Neon inspired and the AM95 was all white with neon air units and laceloops and was only available at size? and foot patrol

On my way to meet up with a buddy of mines. Says he has an extra pair of og anniversary reds for retail. Can't let these pass me by a 2nd time

Back
Top Bottom