THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’ll wait a few more days to save $15. With this Ohio weather I won’t be breaking out a all white pair of shoes anytime soon anyways.

Funny enough though Nike told me to wear my messed up id’s while my new pair is being made so I’ve been wearing them all weekend in the rain/slush mix not giving no ****s. :lol:

Wait, sooo...the obsidians come out and folks crap on the OG red and royal.

NOW, the new obsidian appears and folks crap on the OG obsidian?

I get it.

Was never big on the OG obsidians or the aquas (clearly the minority) but I never brought it up because it's not that serious to me. Was simply comparing this pair to the OG (sounds like it doesn't matter since it'll most likely be womens only). Whoever is hating on the OG red and royals doesn't belong in this thread lol. I have multiple pairs of both.

One of my fav pairs from 2017 full stop
C67B3472-51F7-41AE-86FC-FAD7C248AA0B.jpeg

Was never big on the OG obsidians or the aquas (clearly the minority) but I never brought it up because it's not that serious to me. Was simply comparing this pair to the OG (sounds like it doesn't matter since it'll most likely be womens only). Whoever is hating on the OG red and royals doesn't belong in this thread lol. I have multiple pairs of both.
its all good. i was just messing around. like what you like.

the observation by me is played and honestly nothing new.

i do find it funny that each release cant stand on its own merit for some folks though

Last edited:
Reactions: You
This women’s pair that’s about to drop looks just like the navy pair from 02/03. Is the actual color code “Obsidian”? They seem lighter and closer to an actual navy.

You have a ton of heel space in one of your pics...maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you "scoot back" a bit?
Nah I'm wearing black no shows, my feet are seated perfectly fine. These are gnarly and mine aren't the only pairs with this issue, spoken with another person and both his pairs are the same

Nah I'm wearing black no shows, my feet are seated perfectly fine. These are gnarly and mine aren't the only pairs with this issue, spoken with another person and both his pairs are the same
It looks like they have had shoe trees in them for too long. The shape of the creases are almost identical on both pairs. I see this issue on old pairs a lot.

I had exactly the same problem with am90 Pendleton ID's. They remade them 2 more times. Every pair arrived like that. I gave up in the end.

Back
Top Bottom