THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Tying your shoes will help. When you leave the laced that loose, the entire shoes gets weak and flimsy. They aren't made to be worn with no lace support.
Nope makes no difference, the mesh is stiff so any toe push creates massive creases.

You need to size down.

Same thing happened to me and a few others. I sized down .5 and the fit is way better.
If that was directed at me they are .5 down on my usual size. They fit a bit too tight so I'll be trying again TTS and see if that makes a difference.

Kinda bummed on mudguard size on these, ordering again in hopes of getting better size.

FCC1D8FF-D22A-4E91-B672-71B1670674F9.jpeg
Looks fine to me. Nice pair

Do you have any of the anniversary pairs? Mine have all been creasing similarly. I think it might just be how the production on the mesh AM1s are now. I’ve been stuffing some tissue paper in the front of the shoe before I put the shoe trees in to try and smooth them out after a wear.
I do have all of them and havnt had this bad creasing. One pair of my reds has small creasing but not too this extent the rest are minor.

Kinda bummed on mudguard size on these, ordering again in hopes of getting better size.

FCC1D8FF-D22A-4E91-B672-71B1670674F9.jpeg

These look great all around!!! Don't see a reason to order them again unless its for a double up! lol
I was going to wait on ordering an ID but might need to order a pair like this asap.

That' crazy that all of you guys are getting your shipments from DSM and mine still haven' even shipped yet smh.

Reactions: Ube
That' crazy that all of you guys are getting your shipments from DSM and mine still haven' even shipped yet smh.

I haven’t eirther but I think they’re the ones who ordered from the uk site. The New York store seems to be chillin.

Wtf wrong with them?
These look great all around!!! Don't see a reason to order them again unless its for a double up! lol
I was going to wait on ordering an ID but might need to order a pair like this asap.
They look fine to me.

I am a big fan of the monster mudguard, granted these are the first Anni Release, but if Nike can do it one time right, there's no reason why they cant do it again...

In my opinion this grey cut is far too short, even shorter than my other iDs from the same batch - I used a 20% code for all three, Nike is taking them back and sending me new pairs without me having to re-puchase or anything so I'm not mad. Just gotta wait another 4 weeks. Its snowing like a b*tch right now anyways so not like I'm going to rock them right away...well maybe Greys

red.jpg

grey.jpg

download.jpg

I am a big fan of the monster mudguard, granted these are the first Anni Release, but if Nike can do it one time right, there's no reason why they cant do it again...

In my opinion this grey cut is far too short, even shorter than my other iDs from the same batch - I used a 20% code for all three, Nike is taking them back and sending me new pairs without me having to re-puchase or anything so I'm not mad. Just gotta wait another 4 weeks. Its snowing like a b*tch right now anyways so not like I'm going to rock them right away...well maybe Greys

red.jpg

grey.jpg

download.jpg
Ok, I see the difference now. It wouldn't bother me so much but I completely understand your particularness. If that's even a word lol.

Ok, I see the difference now. It wouldn't bother me so much but I completely understand your particularness. If that's even a word lol.

The toe wrap is perfect, love the pipped tongue for iD - materials are nothing crazy, but I just wana see if Nike really can work on the mud

This time on chat, different than normal chat discussions on quality control - I sent my pictures of all the flaws (stains on laces, paint on bubble, weird cuts and extra fabric on mud, etc) and they told me a rep would be contacting me seperately within 2-3 business days and would like as many detailed pics as possible as an attempt to make sure the flaws don't happen again..

Could be all BS, but its def one step further for QC than they would have done in the past where they just would have given me a new 20% off code and told me to send em back and re purchase

Time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom