THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thanks
hey, I ordered 28th of January and delivers yesterday I like you were expecting sooner but I think they are very busy with id orders as the quality and options are great. They were sent "classic" on the 2nd of March. the original due date was the 7th March from the day I ordered so close.

thanks, ok I'll have to be more patient ^^ lol

the month of March is going to be long for me :tongue:

I want to order two more pair but I want to wait to receive the first order before that

pffff in europe no re-re-release of anniversary red :frown:

Last edited:
Not bad. I'll wait for the discount price
IMG_5601.jpg

Can anyone in the US who received their iD order give some insight on time frame? date order was placed to finally received?

I placed the order 2/12, received email "we've started on your NIKEiD order" on 2/14 and now it's 3/7 with no other information.

Just curious before i reach out to NCS

yesterday i wrote about ID:

nice ID :wink:

When did you order them? mine are "late", it's been 3 weeks they were ordered and it's been 10 days that I have no news, I only received the first e-mail 10 days ago that says who starts the realization... since nothing (I hope it will get faster, many people told me 3 weeks from order to delivery, no luck for me I am not a patient guy lol)

for delivery how much time from vietnam to your home? express or classic how is it sent? thanks

thanks
hey, I ordered 28th of January and delivers yesterday I like you were expecting sooner but I think they are very busy with id orders as the quality and options are great. They were sent "classic" on the 2nd of March. the original due date was the 7th March from the day I ordered so close.

MrKDes MrKDes so we can wait at least another 2/3 weeks :frown:

Last edited:
does anyone know if Nike will give store credit for a pair not originally purchased from them? i.e. no receipt return
They will as long as it’s something that was in their inventory at any Nike store (including factory). Be careful not to return something that was footsite exclusive. You’ll get whatever price is in their system.

And just tell them you received as a gift and didn’t get a gift receipt. Don’t tell them it wasn’t purchased there. They’ll ask for your ID to ensure you don’t do returns without receipts often.

yes i'm in France, but it's egal, ID come directly from vietnam to your home, the delay must be similar

also ... he received them yesterday like @dazroll (see previous page), same day ordered
I ordered 1/28 and just got them today

so you and I should have them at the same time, probably end of the month, or shortly before

Last edited:
Can anyone in the US who received their iD order give some insight on time frame? date order was placed to finally received?

I placed the order 2/12, received email "we've started on your NIKEiD order" on 2/14 and now it's 3/7 with no other information.

Just curious before i reach out to NCS
it usually takes 3 weeks from order to door. but this last pair for me, is taking longer for some reason. cant really complain yet since they estimated delivery at 6 weeks

Last edited:
I don't think anyone should really be stressing over how long their ID orders are taking unless it's already passed the eta date that is in the original "we've received your order" email. Not everyone will get that 2-3 week turnaround time.

yes i'm in France, but it's egal, ID come directly from vietnam to your home, the delay must be similar

also ... he received them yesterday like @dazroll (see previous page), same day ordered

so you and I should have them at the same time, probably end of the month, or shortly before

it usually takes 3 weeks from order to door. but this last pair for me, is taking longer for some reason. cant really complain yet since they esimate delivery at 6 weeks

appreciate it guys. seen others get their pairs ahead of schedule, so I was curious myself. I'll wait it out.

They supposed to b restocking today at couple places.... maybe u can gt em at retail..
Keep ur eyes peeled

Back
Top Bottom