THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

C0B36D4E-0071-4C5C-817D-3A80E07046BC.jpeg

Anyone near Santa Barbara FCFS

I've always thought there would be a restcok of the Elephants and I'm even more convinced now. To make such a hullabaloo about bringing back a sneaker with the "Vote Back" competition to bring back an old favourite and then making them super-limited made no sense at all. They have allowed the shoe to have another year of hype and now they will release it again as a QS release IMO.

Got my aquas in today and the hang tag orange somehow transferred to the shoe as you can see with the stain. This is a pic after I tried to scrub it off, am I bugging? I’m probably going to return them if I can get another pair
68872CCB-D3A2-48A6-85F1-DC90772496D7.jpeg
A44D7C6F-57C8-44D6-B6E7-37E0DA45B689.jpeg

I've always thought there would be a restcok of the Elephants and I'm even more convinced now. To make such a hullabaloo about bringing back a sneaker with the "Vote Back" competition to bring back an old favourite and then making them super-limited made no sense at all. They have allowed the shoe to have another year of hype and now they will release it again as a QS release IMO.

nope. not happening.
People have been getting their hopes up about this atleast once a month since the initial drop.
ZERO indication that this restock is happening. The Vote Back did what was intended, which is to play off the nostalgia of Air Max History and drive interest/hype. Not sell a million units of a specific model/colourway.

A limited hyped release is exactly how you get people interested in a "revival" of a model.

Mannnnn I been waiting for a RESTOCK!!! :smh:

nope. not happening.
People have been getting their hopes up about this atleast once a month since the initial drop.
ZERO indication that this restock is happening. The Vote Back did what was intended, which is to play off the nostalgia of Air Max History and drive interest and hype. Not sell a million units of a specific model/colourway.

At this point, HENNYTHING is possible man!!! No shoes is safe the way these brands are moving, I don't want to keep my hopes up but you never know! :nerd:

Got my aquas in today and the hang tag orange somehow transferred to the shoe as you can see with the stain. This is a pic after I tried to scrub it off, am I bugging? I’m probably going to return them if I can get another pair
68872CCB-D3A2-48A6-85F1-DC90772496D7.jpeg
A44D7C6F-57C8-44D6-B6E7-37E0DA45B689.jpeg

Have you tried using a white eraser? I got a little bit of blood on my Anniversary Reds and it came right off with an eraser.

White Masters > Wotherspoon > Black Masters

I don't do black shoes.
Man if I can get the f&f masters then I’m good but I know it’s not gonna happen. I’ll def take black masters over wotherspon though imo. The 97/1 look good in pics but I gotta see in hand. Not a fan of corduroy

Back
Top Bottom